Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dust Devil Classic In Tucson

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all,

According to the USPSA II website....MATCH IS FULL !!!

Can't wait... and hopefully it won't snow :D

Chances of snow are slim, However, with the range backed up to the Catalinas there is a good possibility of unpredictable weather. I think it was two years ago when we had a rather cold rain for a half day on Sat.

Come prepared for hot or cold...

According to the first e-mail I got my daughters and I were the first ones on the waiting list but apparently sending in your app along with apps for both daughters is the kiss of death as far as the waiting list goes. We have been told our apps and check will be returned without even a chance at being on the waiting list.

-ld

Hey all, just wondering who's going to the DDC this year. Should be another great match. :D

Just found out that I'm #3 on the waiting list. I lived in Tucson until 93 and shot at Pima Pistol Club the most...would love to see how it's changed. TGO's wife was club president back then...and did a fine job of it.

• 1 month later...

Need some info on parking an extra large RV during the Dust Devil Classic.

I've been informed of the Wishing Well RV park which is 8 miles away from the range.

...close but very few amenities there

Another RV park in Marana is only 23 miles away (according to Mapquest)

...all the bells and whistles but I've been told this is a 50 minute drive to the range.

Does anyone have any info on this situation?

~Nanci~ :(

Need some info on parking an extra large RV during the Dust Devil Classic.

I've been informed of the Wishing Well RV park which is 8 miles away from the range.

...close but very few amenities there

Another RV park in Marana is only 23 miles away (according to Mapquest)

...all the bells and whistles but I've been told this is a 50 minute drive to the range.

Does anyone have any info on this situation?

~Nanci~ :(

I know some just parked their RV at the range. No hookups i think, check or e-mail the range staff and see.

www.pimapistol.org

"I know some just parked their RV at the range. No hookups i think, check or e-mail the range staff and see.

www.pimapistol.org"

I have spoken with the range master for the match and he gave me the info on how long it is to the wishing well RV. Also, he said that the drive across the wash can be a little rough on large RV's. We're in a situation where we must have electricity due to running an oxygen machine for my mother-in-law. I was hoping that someone who has been there before might know the actual driving time or know of an RV park that has more amenities that's no too far away.

Thanks Bear23 for the info...

Edited by LadyinBlue