Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went on to check if I had move up and to my suprise the info that says what number I am has dissappeared. Does anyone else have this problem?

Mines gone, too.

Hey Keith,

What number were you? Kevin and I were 14&15.

Dale

I just went on to check if I had move up and to my suprise the info that says what number I am has dissappeared. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hmmm, me too. Do we need to go through it again?

ps. the link to the visit the classification look-up is broken on the page http://www.uspsa.org/waitlist/

Edited by Loves2Shoot

Quick question for the group. I got an earned slot to the Open/L10 nationals. My brother was not so lucky. He is at 118 on the waiting list. Anybody have a feeling for how likely he is to actually get a slot? Based on past experience, reading tea leaves ....

Peter Adams

FY-39604

A quick question, when your place in line hits zero what happens? Do you get a call, email or a letter in the mail? :blink:

Once it hits "0" (assuming it's not a case of bad data and you're really at the top of the list), you are next in line to be offered a slot.

When you are offered a lot, a link allowing you to pay for your slot will appear on your USPSA classification record.

You should see the # ahead decrease as time goes on, but this won't really start happening in any serious way until after 4/2 which is the duedate for the outstanding slots (those not returned are voided).

A quick question, when your place in line hits zero what happens? Do you get a call, email or a letter in the mail? :blink:

Once it hits "0" (assuming it's not a case of bad data and you're really at the top of the list), you are next in line to be offered a slot.

When you are offered a lot, a link allowing you to pay for your slot will appear on your USPSA classification record.

You should see the # ahead decrease as time goes on, but this won't really start happening in any serious way until after 4/2 which is the duedate for the outstanding slots (those not returned are voided).

Rob

When you say 4/2 you are talking about the slots for MT only correct? I have a slot in hand for the revo Nats and it says that they do not have to be returned until July 2.

Tom

When you say 4/2 you are talking about the slots for MT only correct? I have a slot in hand for the revo Nats and it says that they do not have to be returned until July 2.

Tom

I stand corrected - thanks. 4/2 was burned into my brain since I'm going to the MT match and had to make sure mind got to HQ in time.

And, even with the MT match, things could move a bit sooner if some good citizens with unused slots send them back instead of just waiting for them to expire.

Thats OK, everytime I check my number keeps getting higher. I started at midnight and got a error 98 code until 12:30 AM when I get my info to go through. Now I am number 97 on the list and and counting.

Edited by pierce195

Mines gone, too.

Hey Keith,

What number were you? Kevin and I were 14&15.

Dale

Hi Dale,

Didn't see this till this morning.

I'm at #50.

Thanks Rob. I am still holding at #2 (if this is correct) for the Limited Nats. I would hope some or most slots get handed out before July as I (and I'm sure most others) have to plan vacation time, make reservations for the hotel and car rentals, etc. etc. etc.

Tom (Mainus), what is your place on the wait list?

Dave