Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Merry X-mas!

Steelshooter3

As I wrap it up at work, I just wanted to say to everyone on the forum to have a happy and safe holiday. Much thanks for all the great info & humor. Enjoy the holidays. Dan

Back at ya, and to everyone else.

Have a HAPPY! :D

RePete.

As I wrap it up at work, I just wanted to say to everyone on the forum to have a happy and safe holiday. Much thanks for all the great info & humor. Enjoy the holidays. Dan

Merry Xmas to you, Dan. And, a better year on the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to the Enos Revolver crew. (Especially Carmoney)...2006 has been a big learning curve for me. I was roped/shamed into shooting a match with a revolver now I'm hooked. I've had to buy a 625 and a 610, a gunbelt, a holster, things called moon clips, a "mooner", a "de-mooner"sent both guns to Randy for magic, and bought a reloader to feed my habit. Now that I look back...What a great year!!! (Just dont tell the Mrs.!!)

Seriously thanks for a being such a great group of shooters and forum members.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone.!!!!

Merry Christmas to the Enos Revolver crew. (Especially Carmoney)...2006 has been a big learning curve for me. I was roped/shamed into shooting a match with a revolver now I'm hooked.

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well, Gary. When I went on my recruiting mission to find some new USPSA revolver shooters last year I would have been happy finding almost anybody. So I feel especially fortunate that my persuasive efforts landed two great guys--you and Glenn! We all appreciate the contributions you guys have made to this forum, and to our sport. You guys are both solid shooters, and I predict 2007 will be a great shooting year for you. I'm looking forward to seeing you, along with many other friends, in my eastward travels this summer!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good "Sight".

To paraphrase an old Irish Blessing,

Hope the New Year brings swiftness to your feet, keeness to your eyes and steadiness to your hand. And Peace and Good Health to all who Shake it!

Dave Williams

Just wanted to add my 2 cents to the crowd.

Merry Christmas to all of you. I have had a great experience this year because of many of the member here. Hope that you all have a 'Bang' Up Christmas! :lol:

Mike - to show the growth of your great works.

For the last year I have been the only Revo shooter at one of the clubs I attend. The other day I had 4 people tell me they are all buying Revos for the 2007 season. They said they really enjoyed watching me shoot a Revo, and it looked like fun. Also that they understood and felt challenged by what it takes to 'M'aster one.

H :lol: ! H :lol: ! H :lol: !

Merry Christmas. Thanks to you all for sharing your knowledge and humor.

Some of you I know, many of you I never will. I wish you the best of luck in the coming year and hope the wheels just keep turnin.

Special thanks to Brian, his administrators and moderators. It is nice to come to a place where civil discourse is a norm rather than an exception.

http://www.brianenos.com/store/donate.html

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

HO...HO...HO...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

It's nice having this close knit support group.

Thanks for all the advice and laughs through the year.

Wish you and yours a happy/safe holiday.

Keep spinning those wheels... I'll catchup with you one day.

Merry Christmas Gang,

I don't post here much, but I've learned a lot from a bunch of you. Because of all of you, I've been able to see many of my mistakes and tried to correct a few of them.

Am trying to make it to the nationals this year to meet a lot of you. Take care and all the best for the New Year.

FELIZ NAVIDAD to all my revo-shooting friends, even to Mr. Mainus. ;)

2006 was a good year for driving the wheelie. From unclassified in USPSA, to getting all the gear and sending Randy my 625, and switching to a revo carry gun, and buying a 25-2, to 74.88%.

:D

Let me hope it stays this good and wish the same to all of you for 2007!

Nelson "Nemo" Colon