Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

25-2 In The Classifieds

Nemo

Tell me your not going to take a 99% 25-2 in the original box, and convert it to an IPSC gun....... Please just tell me that isn't going to happen!!!!

Might even have it magna-ported. And I took a correspondence course a few years ago on engraving. Might try my hand at that too.

Tell me your not going to take a 99% 25-2 in the original box, and convert it to an IPSC gun....... Please just tell me that isn't going to happen!!!!

Might even have it magna-ported. And I took a correspondence course a few years ago on engraving. Might try my hand at that too.

Tom,

Maybe we could shorten the extra Ti cylinder I have..... to .45 gap length and set the barrel back ...Ohh a .45 starters revo. mmmmmm :ph34r:B)

What would be a better use of the gun?

I gave a six and a half inch 25-2 to Randy Lee last June and am waiting to see what comes back B)

It could be converted into a derringer with a little work

A better use would be to sit on it for a bit, then sell it to me or someone else, and buy an average everyday 25 or 625 to send (with the extra money) to be converted to an IPSC gun. I would shoot it if I bought it, but not a lot, and it would stay intact. I have a few 'resting' in the safe, and this sounds like one that could easily join the gang. I would have bought it on the spot but am a little tight on cash at the moment.......

Blued steel just isn't being made anymore in round shapes, and I have a real soft spot for nice S&W revolvers. Plenty of more common fodder to beat the snot out of on the range IMO. THE single finest revolver of any sort I have ever fired rests comfortably here, and is shot sparingly. It is a K38 CM made in 1949. Hopefully my son will hold it in the same regard that I do. I buy 15's and 19s to whoop the shit out of on the range since they are close, and preserve the things that cannot be replaced.

Dang! I rust almost every Blued Revo I see, drooling over'em. Something about the Blue on an old S&W that sets them apart.

Oh Well, I have zero personal discipline when it comes to shooting a handgun. If it shoots good, if not it's gone anyway, it will get :rolleyes: "Modified" :o and be used in competition. So it's best I keep away from the really good stuff.

I already took a nice 4" M29 machined in a Weigand FS base and had it moon clipped, using .44 Russians it's a pretty good IPSC Revo. Luckily it was only a -3. Even have the Presentation Box.

I have more files than sense. And keep me away from the Dremel!

I picked up a 25-2, 5.5" in mint condition (except for cylinder roll) from a shop that was not exactly known for bargains a number of years ago. $350 seemed like a good deal at the time :).

I still haven't been able to bring myself to shoot this thing. If I get into 45 wheelgunning, I'll get a 625 and leave the 25-2 untouched.

I picked up a 25-2, 5.5" in mint condition (except for cylinder roll) from a shop that was not exactly known for bargains a number of years ago. $350 seemed like a good deal at the time :).

I still haven't been able to bring myself to shoot this thing. If I get into 45 wheelgunning, I'll get a 625 and leave the 25-2 untouched.

Shoot the 25-2 Rob, it needs some sun :)

I dont think I have a single safe queen. Some may be pretty, but they get used. They are tools.

To buy a firearm and then not shoot it just doesent make much sense.

Heck, I took out my new 525 Citori Golden Clays Chukar hunting a few weeks ago and got a big ol' chingo in the stock. Such is life...