Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glad to see the test being updated. Several years ago I saw the study guide when my Aikido Sensei was studying for his citizenship test. It was there I learned the Second Amendment to the Constitution meant the police and military could have guns.

10 correct answers for me. Thanks for tipping me off about that Ohio thing. :D

Of course, the border goes right across the middle of Lake Erie!

Doesn't everybody know Cleveland's on the "North Coast"? :)

Did anybody else notice that the question asked for "one state" that borders with Canada? Taken literally, the "all of the above" answer would be incorrect.

Of course, the border goes right across the middle of Lake Erie!

Doesn't everybody know Cleveland's on the "North Coast"? :)

Did anybody else notice that the question asked for "one state" that borders with Canada? Taken literally, the "all of the above" answer would be incorrect.

I noticed. Taking the question literally I would have chosen Alaska because it is the 'one' state that borders Canada. The other states which border Canada are contiguous with other states, hence my thanks to those who went before.... :D

God, I’m a moron. I missed the Chief Justice and the minimum wage. I almost over thought the “one” state question, but since the authors of the quiz had blown the minimum age explanation (JFK was the youngest ‘elected’ not the youngest to hold the office) I figured they wouldn’t be that worried about their own syntax. Anyway, neat quiz.

Later, Steve

I forgot the Speaker of the HOuse is next in line and I still don't get the Ohio borders Canada thing and I live here....

I missed the Ohio border one (9 correct). I guess they included Ohio's Lake Erie water border with Canada. I don't think there's any place on land that you can cross into Canada from Ohio.

Sam Spiteri