Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Movin On Up

Bubber

Just got my A classification in Revo and figure Waltermitty will be joining me momentarily. He shot a Master score (I think) on a classifier the other day. :ph34r:

Congratulations! Now if they'd just let you use your ICORE Open gun?

Watching you shoot that 686 with Jet Loaders is so impressive. Though I just can't keep from flinching everytime you do. I keep thinking you dropped something you wouldn't want to when the loader falls away.

Dave

Congratulations! Now if they'd just let you use your ICORE Open gun?

Watching you shoot that 686 with Jet Loaders is so impressive. Though I just can't keep from flinching everytime you do. I keep thinking you dropped something you wouldn't want to when the loader falls away.

Dave

Dave,

Do try to keep up. Bubber is already an "A" class Open shooter in USPSA; and I don't think he owns a bottom feeder. ;)

:blink: Huh! Wha? Who? Well I kind'a meant he'd shoot it in Revo. You know like, cheat with permission???

Congrats Master Bagakis, the rumors about hanging around Danbagger being warping to the psyche must not be accurate.

Thanx guys, With John movin on up to master it will cut down on the A guys whuppin me. But them dern B and C guys will whup up. along with the rest of the A's, Master's and Grand Masters thumpin too. :(

Just got my A classification in Revo and figure Waltermitty will be joining me momentarily. He shot a Master score (I think) on a classifier the other day. :ph34r:

Good Job!! Bubber

I just got my Master in Revolver!

Alright John!

I just got my Master

in Revolver!

John, how the hell did we all miss this??? I looked right at it the other morning, never dawned me that you got promoted. Guess you were already a "master" in all our hearts already! :)

Good Job!! Bubber

I just got my Master in Revolver!

Great Job John!

I noticed a lot of familiar names moving upwards this past update. Great job guys!

Who's next?

Mister Clean "Master Keen" has a nice ring to it- :P

Grand Master Carden perhaps?

Funny Mr. Mist!!!! :D

Congrats to all the wheelgunners whom are making a large impression............

Bubber, John Bagakiss.. :lol: , My buddy Johnny Brister (GM and now all gun GM), D. Carden moved up pretty well too.........Carmoney won't be long until GM.........I see Little Carmoney is on the top 20 B class now too!!!!!!! Good going Sam......

Hopefully one day If the moon and the stars line up just right...........until then. <_<

Sam

I see Little Carmoney is on the top 20 B class now too!!!!!!! Good going Sam......

According to the website, Sammy's still a C. They haven't caught up with him yet.

Seems like the only way to get away from that "kid" now is to race him to the top! :)

I can almost see the beam's of Mike's pride from Ohio :P . Both of you have done quite well and should feel real good.

Thanks Steve! I am proud of Sam's progress--this was the year Sam went from being "the kid who shoots revolver" to a full-fledged competitive shooter in his own right. Thanks again to all you guys who have treated Sam so great along the way. It mean a lot to both of us.

Me?--Now that I've been back in the game for a couple years after my 9-year sabbatical, I'm starting to feel like I'm getting warmed up again. In fact, I think from this point on, I will no longer refer to myself as a "new guy." ;)