Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grandmaster, finally!!

Kevin Kline

I would like to thank Brian, Travis, Pat and everyone else on this board who helped with advice.

I just made Grandmaster class in Limited. This was a hard road, but it is sweet to make it. A lot of long hours of dry/live fire practice and patience, but it sure paid off.

Brian,

Your book and advice you gave me from this board has helped immensely.

Thank you to all,

Congratulations Kevin!  I hope you can hang around and help those of us on that are on the path at times.  I feel we can learn from almost anyone, but it is those of you that have made the journey that can help the most.  Congrats.

Congratulations Kevin!!!!!  One hell of an accomplishment.

If I might ask.......how long have you been shooting IPSC?......and how long did you spend at Master?.....

Just curious........and trying to gauge my own progress.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

Icer,

I have been shooting IPSC for 6-7 years and I made Master class in May of this year. I had gone back and forth my first 3 years or so with Open and Limited. I decided about 3 years to go ahead with Limited and see if I could make GM before shooting anything else. It was reading Brian's book for the 4th time and posts on this board that kept things coming into focus and becoming very clear. I just applied what I was absorbing and it all started coming together. I was thinking of having an Open gun built in the next 6-8 months, but maybe being Brian Jr. and sticking with the Limited gun. It's so impressive to see Brian wipe the floor with guys shooting an Open gun.