Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

master class

John Thompson

I made Master class in Limited  85.872%. A37487

I now have instant credibiity, it only took almost seven years.

It took it out of me and this is my peak.  It's time to coast for awhile.

(Edited by John Thompson at 4:41 pm on Mar. 14, 2002)

• 4 weeks later...

Allow me to share your thunder John......

as I also joined the fraternity of Limited Masters this month.  It took me one year to the month from when I first joined USPSA.  

There's plenty of room for improvement though, for I got handed a piece of humble pie today shooting 85% of a local GM's score.  The next 10% jump to GM will be the most intensive learning experience yet!  How the hell does this guy beat me by 3 seconds on EVERY stage??

Maybe I should retire the Glock20?

Thanks to all the contributors on this forum, especially you Brian!  You guys/gals helped a lot!

#A44698

(Edited by TDean at 9:44 pm on April 14, 2002)

tee-hee...Appreciate it gents!

Chris, I'm saving my pennies now for a top-o-the-line Limited gun.  I'll always keep the Glock that "got" me to M-class, but progressing to the next level warrants a tool with a higher quality trigger. I certainly won't sell the G20, but to get past 94.99% will take all the help I can get.  Not to mention, having another gun is always a good thing, right?  For now, I'm still gonna shoot that Glock as best I can at Nationals.  

Bigbadaboom, John is actually the top 14% of Limited shooters :)

TDean

Please reread my post, slower this time. I said "Shooter", singular, i.e. Todd Jarrett. John is at 85.872% of Todd Jarretts 100% just as I am at 57.768% of Todds 100%. Gotcha!;)

In the end who cares. It's all semantics. LOL!!!