Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Western States Single Stack Championship

5th_annual_wsssc_V3_09092006.pdfThe 5th Annual Western States Single Stack Championship will take place on Jan. 20th and 21st 2007, at Rio Salado Sportsman's Club in Mesa, AZ.

I have attached a copy of the match application. This match was very well attended last year, and we will probably have to limit the match to 200 shooters.

If you have any questions let me know.

Steve H

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have already received 40+ entries, the match is shaping up well. It looks like there will be 12 stages, and we are doing our best to have the stages on the web. I will let you all know how that comes along.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Steve

OK, so who's going from Area-1? I'm seriously thinking about it. PK is too.

Any clue on what the shooting schedule is? I'm particularly interested in knowing how long it will run on Sunday so that I can plan a flight home.

Thanks!

Edited by EricW

• 4 weeks later...
We are just shy of half full as of tonight..........everything is coming along well........if you have any questions, please ask.........

Steve

Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I will be coming from the West coast so I will be dressing for cold weather. My friend Tom is coming from Illinois. He will be dressing for warm weather. <_<

I have been shooting production all year and I am a bit behind the curve on SS. Are Safariland 771's OK? That's what I have used for a few years on my L-10 SS rig and would like to use them at your match.

Later,

Chuck

Chuck,

I think they are fine, but there might be some changes after the current BOD meeting minutes get published.........I will be talking to Mike Voight at the Area 2, and will post more info after that...........but as of now those are ok, just like in production.

Chuck,

I think they are fine, but there might be some changes after the current BOD meeting minutes get published.........I will be talking to Mike Voight at the Area 2, and will post more info after that...........but as of now those are ok, just like in production.

Thanks for the update!

• 2 weeks later...