Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Revo Gunsmith

Loves2Shoot

So who is a great revolver gunsmith with reasonable turnaround? I have customer who needs some work done and I don't do revos and I would like to point them in a good direction. Thanks ~ Scott

Randy Lee is the best these days. I don't know about his turn around. He books up after major matches. Rumor has it he is moving to Oregon. I haven't heard from him lately.

Hi Guys!

Sorry I've been off the forum for a while. My website is down and I'm currenty looking for a new web host.

Cliff, you're scaring me...a lot. :blink:

I'm trying oto get a handle on my backlog so I won't be accepting any new work until the first of November. I literally have to throw the gunboxes in the safe(s) and shot the door so they don't spill out onto the floor.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me directly, the shop email address is : apextactical@sbcglobal.net

I'm not great, I just try to minimize my suckiness.. :)

I've met El Conquistador, and he's not quite so ummm? "Different" in person. But, some of his posts???

I've never met Randy Lee, but he did some fine work for me and back then he wasn't a star, so his turn around was quick. But, the stories I keep hearing of him, well it sounds as if he's an even nicer guy than a great gunsmith. And his modesty is refreshing. I can see why he's moving from Cal.

What does your buddy need? Where is he located?

I don't care what coast, I'm not even sure where this customer is from :) I get weird request all the time, and I'm focusing on just keeping up with the Xd's I get in. A list of guys that are good at revos will be helpful to get people on the right track. What better place to get that list than here? :)

Hi Guys!

Sorry I've been off the forum for a while. My website is down and I'm currenty looking for a new web host.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me directly, the shop email address is : apextactical@sbcglobal.net

I'm not great, I just try to minimize my suckiness.. :)

Now THAT needs to be a tag line :)

Depending on what type of work this person is interested in......I can recommend Crossfox in Butte, MT. I am not sure what "great" means in this case.

He has done a couple trigger jobs for me that I would call great. He gets really busy with hunting rifles this time of year though.