Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Deadwood

ErikW

I'm amazed at watching Swearengen and Woo communicate -- those conversations are hilarious, though they tend to revolve around a single word.....

In an early episode of The Wire, McNulty and partner Bunk Moreland take another look at the scene of a previously investigated murder. Looking through the apartment where the crime occurred, and referencing notes and the investigation's file, they communicate for the entire scene with permutations of the F-word. Absolutely believable, and funny.....

So I finished the 3 season... What a great TV show... It was a little rough, but they did not hold anything back and theres something to be said for that...

As for the ending.... WTF man........ I don't even know what to think..... Thats what they leave us with... Come onnn..

One question.. What was with the traveling actors? I kept waiting for the plot to come about and them to serve a purpose, but in my simple mind, they never did.....

I think my favorite character was Richardson, I always got a kick out of him and the antler, or when he took the note to Swearengen....

So in a confused panic I searched to see if maybe i missed an episode or if maybe there was an alternate ending or something. The only thing I found was that they were going to make a pair of two hour shows that would be the ending.... DId this ever happen?

:blink: Not cool HBO....

When I first started watching it I was put off by the language, not that I'm a Puritan by any stretch, but a little research proves that folks in the wild west did talk exactly like that.

I know what you mean... It took me a few episodes to get acclimated to the language.. I think Jane had some of the funnies lines..