Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area-1 Championships

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just click on the Team Northwest logo in my sig line. It's a James Bond theme. You'll see the '007 Licenced to Thrill logo that I assume will be on the shirts. Maybe our RM "n2ipsc" will respond with more info.

Edit... Sorry, make that "James Bombed."

Edited by splashdown

So... if you didn't receive our apps... after travelling 3168.01 miles... you're gonna let us shoot, right???

:cheers:

If you travel that far and don't get in, you can have my spot. :)

So... if you didn't receive our apps... after travelling 3168.01 miles... you're gonna let us shoot, right???

:cheers:

If you travel that far and don't get in, you can have my spot. :)

...and mine. Except if you take mine...you get to work Stage 9! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Tom and Steve! Fortunately, we received our confirmation letters and excellent communication from bgary. Thank you so much!

:D

bgary ROCKS! (just don't call him Mr.) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Folks, if you intend travel on I-5 match weekend, you need to read the Washington Dept of Transportation warning re. construction over match weekend and plan accordingly:

"The WA Dept of Transportation has announced that, 'Construction work on northbound I-5 between Spokane Street and I-90 (i.e. south Seattle) will require around-the-clock lane closures from 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 10 through Wednesday, Aug. 29. Crews will close several lanes of northbound I-5, leaving only two or three lanes open to traffic. The closures will have significant effects on traffic in the Puget Sound area. WA Department of Transportation is anticipating major traffic problems during that time, and encourages everyone to make plans to avoid I-5 during the resulting back-ups.'"

(As always, check the match website for last-minute news and updates, including a link to Seattle-area traffic updates...)

My confirmation letter states that match registration will be held at the match hotel from 1:00pm to 9:00pm on 09 Aug 07. Late registration will be held at the range Friday morning. I noticed that on the website it says that match registration will be held at the range on Thursday and Friday.

Exactly where is the match registration supposed to take place - match hotel or range? Also, is it possible to pick-up registration packets for friends you will be carpooling with to the range? That way only one of us has to trek out there on Thursday. Thanks.

...the '007 Licenced to Thrill logo that I assume will be on the shirts. Maybe our RM "n2ipsc" will respond with more info...

Sorry, just stumbled across this note.

I don't know what the shirts will look like - MD David Farrow is handling these.

(Cough, cough - contemplative pause - "I'm sorry, shooter, you'll have to ask the Match Director..." Just practicing ;) )

My confirmation letter states that match registration will be held at the match hotel from 1:00pm to 9:00pm on 09 Aug 07. Late registration will be held at the range Friday morning. I noticed that on the website it says that match registration will be held at the range on Thursday and Friday.

Exactly where is the match registration supposed to take place - match hotel or range? Also, is it possible to pick-up registration packets for friends you will be carpooling with to the range? That way only one of us has to trek out there on Thursday. Thanks.

Thanks for bringing this conflict to our attention - this was a late change.

Just a reminder to please always refer to the match website for last minute updates and announcements.

Please note that Match Registration has been moved to the RANGE, and will be held at the RANGE from 1200-1730 Thu 09 Aug, and, following the Shooters’ Meeting, 1900-2100 Thu 09 Aug. Early registration at the RANGE is now 0730-0830 Fri 10 Aug. Shooting begins at 0845 each day. THESE ARE CHANGES FROM YOUR WELCOME LETTER - take note of them.

The detailed schedule of events is also available from the website, and in the downloadable PDF match booklet.

We should have squad lists up on the site tonight...