Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Daughter's Latest Artwork

carinab

That seems great, but it sucks that you have to worry about that sort of thing in todays world. I haven't heard of any trouble over drawing pictures of guns, but it wouldn't surprise me either. Maybe you can get her to draw pics of your Dillon or something.

That is proof of child abuse right there, that is. For sure.

Yep.

Obvious abuse.

Just look at the picture!

Those are pistol...frames...and the dots are...cleaning fluid.

Obviously, you are forcing your daughter to CLEAN guns instead of SHOOT guns.

Cruel, I say, just...cruel...

:D

Alex

Better start preparing your speech(-es) now, while you have ample time on your hands. :rolleyes:

Nice pics by the way ............... sort of look like Glocks! HA!

And I think the dots ........ look like hits on the targets. In fact ... is that a perfect double in the middle there ??? :P

sketchagun2vp3.jpg

Funny how they put "easy-to-follow" examples of pictures kids could draw on the sides of that thing, but she draws a gun! HA! :ph34r:

Get ready...

My daughter was REQUIRED to do a science project last year. When asked what topics were available the teacher smarted off and said just pick something. My daughter decided to use my S&W 686 and do forensic wound analysis (fired rounds into plumbers putty and sectioned it). She asked could she have the empty revolver on the display with the different loads she used. They said absolutely not. She responded but your having it at the fairground buildings where they have the gunshows. Whats the difference? LOL!

Nice thing is the range donated the range time as well as a box of each defensive round they had for the .357. After she had collected her data several folks on the line asked her to shoot thier loads (.32 .38 .40 .45) into the clay for comparison.

When the judge smugly asked what her followup was for next year shye responded "She was going to repeat but use ballistic gel pured around pig bones to look at defelction of the rounds for bone hits."

And no she did not win one thing *sigh*

This is my daughter's latest artwork on her aqua doodle pad....

post-4300-1152924070.jpg

Some how I foresee quite a number of discussions with the authorities at her elementary school.

:P:D:lol:

Standles, sounds way cooler than the el cheapo baking soda volcano stuff I did. What grade is your daughter in that she's doing that kind of stuff? Did the teacher give her any grief for picking the topic in the first place?

Standles, sounds way cooler than the el cheapo baking soda volcano stuff I did. What grade is your daughter in that she's doing that kind of stuff? Did the teacher give her any grief for picking the topic in the first place?

She was in 8th grade at the time. The topic kinda got snuck by them because its title was Forensic Analysis of Wounds. *snicker*

She also shot every round. She has always shot with me from the time she would stand between my legs shooting the .22 till today (17yrs old) where she shoots competition in Steel,IDPA and USPSA. Her greatest leap in skills came not from my teaching but from Matt Burkett. He really told her nothing I hadn't been telling her but for some reason she listened to him LOL! For steel I offered to download her ammo and her response was "NO leave it major so I can get more practice controlling recoil."

She also loves that 686. She has already told me when the alzhiemers kicks in it is hers LOL!

Have a good one, Steven

PS.

carinab lets see some more of her artwork !

Edited by standles

Thank you Eric. What an incredibly nice thing to say. Yup, it is pretty cool but unbelievably scary at the same time. Forget Jiminy Cricket as a conscience, you have to walk the talk when you have a wee one because every bit of your behavior serves as a example.

I love this one. My Granddaughter lives with us and she's under my feet all the time.

We're driving home one night about a year ago (she had just turned 2yrs old) and out of the blue she started going POW/POW---POW/POW. I looked over to see her "POWING" the street signs. :D:D:D We still play this game now almost every day. If we're in my work truck she uses my Dewalt drill (no battery, it's to heavy). I never thought about how much they look like IPIC targets until then. I guess I watch to much of my vidios from my matches.

She's already a GM sign shooter, she never misses.

Ronnie