Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Are These Guys?

michaels

post-2600-1151906520.jpgOk, we need a really good caption for this photo - we need it before these two guys head back east to terrorize revolver shoots next weekend. Remember, keep it clean in case young childern or the elderly see it.

michael sousa

post-2600-1151906520.jpgOk, we need a really good caption for this photo - we need it before these two guys head back east to terrorize revolver shoots next weekend. Remember, keep it clean in case young childern or the elderly see it.

michael sousa

Sorry son, but there's only room enough in this organization for ONE division!!! :lol:

Edited by Barrettone

"You just keep on doing jumpin-jacks till I git tired or I swear I'll fill ya full o' lead"

Or

Man in green hat: "This is the proper way to perform a holster retention test. Jumpin-jacks, like this."

Man in cowboy hat: "I just keep my hand on mine like this here. Ain't nobody gonna make me look like a fool like that."

Ok Ok Ok..........Thats me ( in green ) and John Bagakis (with a hay-bale on his head)......

I was Glock'n for the match..........John decided to call-me-out........I gave up......

Edited by D.carden

Ok Ok Ok..........Thats me ( in green ) and John Bagakis (with a hay-bale on his head)......

I was Glock'n for the match..........John decided to call-me-out........I gave up......

So where's that IRC 1911? A Glock? At least John is stay'n true to his roots if those are in fact moon clip holders out front!

What's the CaddyShack line..

You'd see that hat in a soup line or something...

"oh, I'll bet when you buy a hat like this you get a bowl of soup with it......Oh but on you it looks good :huh:

:blink::huh::blink::huh::lol:

Where the heck was I when they were doing that? Oh that's right... I was running around making sure things were running right (was MD yesterday).

"Missed it by that much!"

"Steady as a rock....", "Yeah , but I shoot with this hand!".

Vince