Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Strange Requests

geezer-lock

I received an e-mail note from a lady(?) today and she said “I want to be rapped by your big pennies”. Any idea why someone would want to be hit with a roll of pennies? I know about S&M but that sounds a little extreme even for those people.

There is so much that I don’t understand.

David C :unsure:

Another possibility,

Beat the rap Slang; to escape punishment or be acquitted of a charge.

Perhaps in her poor English she was trying to tell you she wants your money to save her in court from false charges brought upon her by an evil prosecutor and she is probably too old for the Christian Children's Fund to help. Was there any other information in the email?

Guess that gives new meaning to "is that a roll of pennies in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?".

Most likely its either very bad english, an offshore email run through bad translating software, or an attempt to disguise another "P" word from spam/content filters.

James

I received an e-mail note from a lady(?) today and she said “I want to be rapped by your big pennies”. Any idea why someone would want to be hit with a roll of pennies? I know about S&M but that sounds a little extreme even for those people.

There is so much that I don’t understand.

David C :unsure:

Most likely - J Flowers has it right. Spam filters would pick up and block raped and penis.

Please forward the link to me. :lol:

God's truth:

So I'm watering the flowers in my front yard, me, a mild mannered middle aged Asian American boomer, when two PYT's wearing short shorts and shorter tank tops come jogging down the road.

"Hey, Mister, can you spray us down? We're really HOT..."

My wife doesn't believe me, but, hey, what else could I do? They asked.... B)

Edited by kevin c

God's truth:

So I'm watering the flowers in my front yard, me, a mild mannered middle aged Asian American boomer, when two PYT's wearing short shorts and shorter tank tops come jogging down the road.

Sure

Good thing you had the 500 ft garden hose hooked up so you could chase them down the block. ;):lol:

God's truth:

Sounds like an interesting situation... PYT's, Short shorts, wet tank tops = tent time for Kevin.... Now isn't that Really why your wife was upset? :rolleyes:

God's truth:

That is called, Being in the RIGHT place at the RIGHT TIME!!!!!!!

ZH is envious ;)

Kevin's wife was upset because he fell asleep when there was work to be done. :)

Sweet dreams, Kevin!

Liota

Actually, what my wife doesn't believe is that I actually sprayed them down.

And actually, my wife looks pretty darn good in a wet T-shirt, thank you. She looks and acts about twenty years younger than she is (think Nemo's wife, only Asian).

:D:D:D