Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not That It Matters, But I'll Be Seeing Ya.

hopalong

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't leave now. I've got Merrydale doing some work on my wheel-gat and have actually started to shoot it in matches. Your posts all look to be both intelligent and informative... and Dave and I are still trying to figure out how you ran (hopped) through stage 6 (kentucky state) so fast. I ran it 3 times while we were waiting for shooters and couldn't get anywhere close to your time.......

You don't want me to get all my revolver advice from Jack Jawor do you?... :blink:

All:

Thanks for the Kind words....I am not mad at ANYBODY, just extemely frustrated in myself for not being able to convey my thoughts in a positive and useable manner.

to those who sent e-mails, PMs, and phone calls....THANKS it helps.

DKOL........Jack is a great wheelgunner and knows what he's doing. Just a little to preoccupied with the PPC stuff right now to do the USPSA thing any good.

Your kind words and expression of interest means a whole bunch to me, I will be in from time to time but won't be a "regular" again until I get some things straightened out.

Again, Thanks....Shoot straight, shoot fast, Shoot Safe.........BUT HAVE FUN !!!!!!

SAM KEEN

P.S. Chris.....I got faith in you ;)

Hopalong,

We have never met, but I have learned a lot from you and another Hopalong from days gone by.(William Boyd) I think he, after being knocked down, would have stood up, dusted his hat off, and rejoined his friends from the Bar20. I think that is what you should do also.

We are all still here for you

Wheel Gunner

Maybe if we all sing:

"Come along, Hop A Long,"

"Until we meet again!"

Real LOUD, Hop'll come back.

Hop you've been kind of sparse in the Revo Forum since you started your affair with the Benny Blaster. Come on back and leave the others alone.

Maybe it says something (good/bad?) but I've always understood your english interpretations. And I'm just a poor, simple old farm boy.

Some take these things WAAAAY too Seriously!

Dave

Dude.........does that mean i can get my electric fixed :P:P

dang it....now i guess i'll cancell my holster for my 586.....

:ph34r: no more personal tips ???

get off your sorry *SS and get withit OR you'll buy lunch the next 2 times :angry::angry:

All:

Thanks for the Kind words....I am not mad at ANYBODY, just extemely frustrated in myself for not being able to convey my thoughts in a positive and useable manner.

SAM KEEN

Hop,

Actually that's not true. I've read many of your posts and they never confused me at all. In fact I actually found them helpful and useful. So unless you were really trying to confuse me and screw up my revolver game you must be mistaken about your inabilities. So maybe some times on a particular subject you may actually care deeply enough about to want to help someone you can't find a way to type it all up so it reads the way you mean it to. You know what I do when that happens? I send them my cell # and ask them to call if they want to discuss a topic in more depth. Sometimes you can say in 10 seconds more than you can type in 30 minutes. In any case, I'll miss your posts.

-Cuz.

All:

SAM KEEN

Hop,

Actually that's not true. I've read many of your posts and they never confused me at all. In fact I actually found them helpful and useful. So unless you were really trying to confuse me and screw up my revolver game you must be mistaken about your inabilities. So maybe some times on a particular subject you may actually care deeply enough about to want to help someone you can't find a way to type it all up so it reads the way you mean it to. You know what I do when that happens? I send them my cell # and ask them to call if they want to discuss a topic in more depth. Sometimes you can say in 10 seconds more than you can type in 30 minutes. In any case, I'll miss your posts.

-Cuz.