Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How Much Do You Dryfire?

Singlestack

African Greys.... those guys. We had one for 18 years while I was growing up, he died early from asthma.

We used to always dry fire our paintball guns in the house after cleaning them - the bird learned how to do it and it drove my Mom crazy. And he got really mean in his older age, he used to call the dog over to his cage and then bite it :roflol: The birds version of the song Zipity Do Da was always a fan favorite, as well as a few Christmas songs, and "happy new year".

Edited by jid2

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I dated a girl years ago whose mother raised African Greys. She had one that would mimic the home security system. I about shit my pants the first time I walked in her house!

She had a brother-in-law that she always called ahole. Yep, the bird picked up on that one too!

Nothing as awesome as this but my last dog loved drive by's on p-dogs! she would ride in the front seat and point them out before I even saw them, if I missed a couple she would just lie in the seat for a bit then pop back up and start again, it was like she was disappointed in me.

You get video that would be some super awesome shat! Later,

Kirk