Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let the fun Begin......

Open:

No famous GMs at this one. BUT, a double handfull of Ms.....some known and some not so known. I will go with just a squad, not nailing down a name for this division. :wacko:

He/she will be on Squad 8! :D

Edit to change to 8.....because some one I know can't even keep track of numbers. <_<

Limited:

A couple of well known iron sight race gunners here......I'll go with Manny! :)

(The BIG race in LTD is in Master) ;)

Ltd-10:

This is a hard one.......

I'll go with Tony Phan! :)

Production:

Matt Who? :P

Revolver:

With the ONLY GM in Revo division and 2 Masters(out of 10) in the race, we'll do the obvious and go with Jerry.....but someone will be closer than 80%.....NOT a common thing in Revo. :blink:

Single Stack:

He's not listed as shooting single stack but a little birdie told me he likely will be shooting one.....

SmittyFl. (Shannon Smith)

There are mine.....Let's hear it, and have some fun. :)

HOPALONG

EDIT to add Link for PHLEKS! :D

http://uspsa.org/squadding

Edited by hopalong

My money's on squad 8 or 9, though BJ has a great shot and Max Sr are always up there.. Scott Reese took top M at Double Tap.

It's going to be a race between the Mattster and Olhasso in PRD.

LTD? Manny, Weers, Benny :)

Weather could play a big part.. it's usually wet at least one day at Space City.

Max Sr. probably not comming, still working on his house and wants to get it finished. My money is on Shred or Scott this year in Open, Manny Ltd, Matt PROD

Being in squad 7 I'll get to watch Roy shoot the stages so I can copy him, did that once before, but it didn't work out too well. Dang now I remember, He's a lefty and does everything backwards!

Edited by markm

There's a lot of Open talent on squads 8 and 9... ;) Don't write out a double for the Miculeks, I suppose...

Lot of M Open shooters.. Very tough to pick... hmmmm....

Tony Phan shot great at DTC (even if he was shooting a fat gun in L10). Not a bad choice.

I'll guess Manny in Ltd, and Mink in Prd.

For SSD, Smitty, if he's shooting it, otherwise, I'll go w/ Mark Self.

I don't have to pick Revo, do I??

PHLEKS....

Youse chumps is luky Eye kan eben Youse dis tang. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

MR. KLEEN

For those who really want to look........Self squadding on USPSA website. ;)

HOP

Edited by hopalong

Mark WHO!!! I swear I know that guy and he sucks!

Oh, he definitely does... ;) Even a blind squirrel finds an occasional nut, though... :lol: Never know, man - go shoot a good match and see what you can do.... ;)

Open... wow... Rey Panelo and Edwin Garcia are in the mix too. But, if he's got his Millennium Custom in hand, my money is on Jake Hicks.

MarkS, I think you'll have to settle for 2nd. ;)

edited to add: At his rate of improvement, I really can't rule out Forrest McCord in Open either...

Edited by Sharyn

I shot with Edwin at Double Tap a few weeks ago. He shot Stage 9 (Stand and shoot, then crouch and shoot under a table) in 6.88, beating all the other Open shooters, including Travis, by almost a half second. Travis got him on points, though.

Jake Hicks usually cleans house in our local matches. Good genes, I guess.

edited to add: At his rate of improvement, I really can't rule out Forrest McCord in Open either...

Forrest shot a solid match at DoubleTap.

Scott usually shoots a very consistent, solid match. Shred is right there with him, usually, too. Like I said, it should be an interesting little match in Open :) One has to wonder if shooting on Sunday is an advantage - getting to see how the others are shooting, what the results were, etc...

Thanks for the kind word guys and gals,

Too early to predict any winners. Although I know Jerry is untouchable, anything can happen in this game.

I'm sure there will be plenty of competition in all of the divisions.

XRe,

If they make a Glock single stack that holds 10 rds, I'm in line to get one.

Although people have seen me shoot a Kimber or Caspian single stack once in a while. I pick up my Revo around June for the IRC.

Tony.

If they make a Glock single stack that holds 10 rds, I'm in line to get one.

No worries, man :) You shot a great match. I just have to give people who shoot L-10 w/ hi-caps crap because I'm insecure about my single stack gun :lol:

Forrest shot a solid match at DoubleTap.

Forrest just got his A card... his history is that he classifies, shoots a major and wins his class, then moves up. If he gets his M card by Space City... :lol:

Scott usually shoots a very consistent, solid match. Shred is right there with him, usually, too.

No joke. After Roy's performance in Panama... sheesh! The Open M race is ON!!! :D

Hey Edwin,

I understand Lee shot 90% of The South Carolina Ltd winner Seeklander today....

I guess the army gig is helping out a little.

But you must remember.....

Lee, like Jake, Cheeley, and several of these other "young guns" are still PUNK KIDS!! :lol::lol::lol:

That just happen to shoot some what OK. ;)

Also remember.....AGE and TREACHERY generally beats out YOUTH and IGNORANCE!! :P:D:lol::lol::wacko:

Go get them in OPEN. :)

HOPALONG

There's a lot of Open talent on squads 8 and 9... ;) Don't write out a double for the Miculeks, I suppose...

Lot of M Open shooters.. Very tough to pick... hmmmm....

Tony Phan shot great at DTC (even if he was shooting a fat gun in L10). Not a bad choice.

I'll guess Manny in Ltd, and Mink in Prd.

For SSD, Smitty, if he's shooting it, otherwise, I'll go w/ Mark Self.

I don't have to pick Revo, do I??

You need to get over your FAT GUN Envy XRe...... But to be clear, he was shooting a GLOCK.

I don't really have any predictions, just watht to make sure that we all have fun.

Edited by BigLucky