Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Accomplishments

Shooter Grrl

Shot my first "A" score on a classifier last month.

Now if I can just get 5 more to go with it.

Tls

Way to go Tony!

I had the pleasure of shooting last years limited nationals with Tony. He is a great guy. With all the upword movement for him as of late, he's gunna be knocking on the door of A class very soon!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

With all the talk of Grandmattser Nub on the boards (congrats BTW), I decided to check my classification on-line and was quite pleased to see a C in Limited 10 under my name. Now the long climb begins...

Small time accomplishment, but a satisfying one after a very stressful morning.

1) Dry-fire all winter, shoot airsoft, and get more proficient in all areas (draws, splits, transitions, stage breakdown, acquiring sights, reloads, etc...). Take four-day class with Jerry Miculek in Spring.

2) Make "A" in Revolver and shoot "A" class match scores.

3) Win the Points Series in "A" class for Revolver.

4) Shoot both US Nationals, Area 7, Area 8, Michigan State, Targeting Education, Ohio State, Indiana State, Kentucky State and Summer Blast. Pan American in Brazil is an outside possibility.

5) Move up to "B" (percentage-wise) in L-10 and Production...this to be done in Spring-time before Revo season starts.

6) Officiate less to acheive my shooting goals.

Jeff

This post has been edited by Barrettone: Dec 6 2005, 10:20 PM

Well, scratch 1 and 5 off the list...now I just have to put it all together and perform at the majors. Last years Major Match percentage average was 62.5%...This years goal is 70-75%. Gonna be pretty tough...the revolver division is getting stronger nowadays. ;) Good thing I am working the matches less this year!!!

Edited by Barrettone

I shot well in Wetlanta ...... but not well enough, IMO. Only won 2nd place B. Therefore I want to win 1st place in B class Production at ALL 6 of the 6 remaining Major Matches I have signed up for; Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Targeting Ed., Area 5, & Area 8.

How's THAT for a plain and simple little goal.

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

I shot well in Wetlanta ...... but not well enough, IMO. Only won 2nd place B. Therefore I want to win 1st place in B class Production at ALL 6 of the 6 remaining Major Matches I have signed up for; Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Targeting Ed., Area 5, & Area 8.

How's THAT for a plain and simple little goal.

OOOOOPPSS ................. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just checked my classifier scores. Can you say UPDATE !?????

Ok, so ........... I still want to win my class, except now my class is a wee bit harder. :D

Guess I'll have to work for it now, huh ?

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Checked the classifier scores today. Looks like I have an A card in limited on its way.

I earned this at the DoubleTap in Witchita, TX.

Started IPSC in August, 2004. I guess if I want an M card, I got to push a little harder now.

Damon

Congrats Damon!! I knew that would happen after we squadded with you at DTC. Patty got bumped a class, too........ though "A" is still a little bit of a climb for both her and I. :) Keep up the good work, drop me a line sometime!

Excellent job!!!

Mike

Congrats Damon!! I knew that would happen after we squadded with you at DTC. Patty got bumped a class, too........ though "A" is still a little bit of a climb for both her and I. :) Keep up the good work, drop me a line sometime!

Excellent job!!!

Mike

Thanks Mike,

Congrats to Patty, She shoots very well !

I hope to shoot with yall again. Have you put thought into the Texas Limited in September ?

Edited by nm3gnr

I woke up every morning this year so far............

Beats the alternative...dirt naps suck!!! :angry: Yer my favorite codger Johnny!!! :wub: We're gonna go to World Shoot together and shoot classic targets while listening to 70's hippy music!!! You in?

Jeff :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

5/23, Night of Personal Bests

.86 Open Carry Draw, validated with a .89

1.30 Double Trouble practice string

5.70 Double Trouble practice stage

.14 shot-to-shot hammer split (center hit touching pair on the move)

Now if my feet and fat hind end would move, I'd be getting somewhere ;-).

CZ52'

Edited by CZ52GUY

• 2 weeks later...
Finally one my first stage at a major match. Kentucky State, stage 10, Open division!!!!

Let's not sell yourself short, Cameron. You also won "A" class and beat two "M's" and two pretty darn good "GM's".

Congrats!

My son, Jackson, shot his first major match at the KY sectionals. Shot five stages clean, including "Whiz Bang" which had two swingers, two clam shells and two drop turners. OK, he skipped the drop turners because they were disappearing and would cost him a reload, but still VERY impressive, especially if you are his dad. :D

I still can't believe it. Ga State B class Open Champion 3 years in a row. :D

The bad thing is I finished with a 74.14%, still B class. :angry: I tryed to tell Carlos that it was a perfect double, but he didn't believe me.

Ronnie

That's it! No more sandbagging for you. About time you moved up to "A" class and let the other sandbaggers oops, shooters have a chance. :D

Congrats on your match placement.

Edited by GlockSpeed31

• 1 month later...