Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 2 Elections? Anybody know either guy?

Two Arizona boys :)

The first one is a California lawyer that moved to Prescott, the second one has no personal information listed.

When I moved to California 35 years ago (from Arizona) I said, geeze I hope none of my neighbors move to Arizona :)

same thing with ICORE outreach director,, I get a ballot with 2 names,, SO far havent seen any statements or info about either of them

Eh, I know all 3 of the Area 4 candidates (congrats Alex!) and two of them didn't have anything on the USPSA site.  Why that was I've not asked, but they were plenty forthcoming elsewhere.

Birdt was the President of my local shooting club several years back.  He ended up suing the club leaving it in disarray, and then moving from California to Arizona.  It took years to recover from the wake left by his leadership.

8 minutes ago, RoundEye said:

Birdt was the President of my local shooting club several years back.  He ended up suing the club leaving it in disarray, and then moving from California to Arizona.  It took years to recover from the wake left by his leadership.

After careful consideration of both candidates, I'm voting for...

None of the above :)

4 hours ago, RoundEye said:

https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la23-gopher-flats-sportsmans-club-etalvs-matt-kellerman-etal-145637

https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la23-jonathan-birdt-vs-matt-kellerman-et-al-38080