Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So the LEO was DQed.. ?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Nik Habicht said:

Sure.  But I'm assuming that if a host venue decided that a particular person was no longer welcome on their premises - they could so inform the person, on penalty of trespass, no?

Yes., even in Texas.

50 minutes ago, Schutzenmeister said:

@Nik Habicht

Seems to me that that individual should probably also have been reported to USPSA, even though it was the host club that made the call and not the MD.  Just thinkin' out loud here ...

6.4.4 and 6.4.5

Our club uses the analogy, We can't bar you from a match but we can bar you from club property for any number of reasons. Can't shoot a match if you can't get on the property. 6.4.4 6.4.5 don't apply because it's out of the MD's hands.

@Sarge

My thought process ... If the individual has done something egregious enough to warrant the host organization to declare him persona non grata, might that also not rise to the level of 6.4.4(b)?  Not saying it does here, but I see the potential for it.

36 minutes ago, Schutzenmeister said:

@Sarge

My thought process ... If the individual has done something egregious enough to warrant the host organization to declare him persona non grata, might that also not rise to the level of 6.4.4(b)?  Not saying it does here, but I see the potential for it.

I would actually think it would be common to cross over to 644b. I know we are straying away from the actual thread but there was a guy around here who trash talked a particular club about their 3 gun match. Found out they were a pretty tight knit community and eventually 2-3 other clubs banned him. For just the one trash talking incident! LOL I know it's not USPSA but it might just as easily have been.