Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for Czechmate Compensator

chad97

I am looking for a czechmate compensator, aftermarket or factory, and literally cannot find a single one anywhere online. Anyone have any leads? Sebo said theyve stopped production and will not make anymore and no gun part site seems to have anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this.

2 hours ago, Squirrel45 said:

I know Kneelingatlas on here was making them. I bought one from him a few years ago but Im not sure if hes still. Good comp, much lighter  than factory. 

I PM’d him we’ll see what he says

• 1 month later...

Product Specifications:

Weight: 94 grams
Material: 4140 Steel
Finish: Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating

Design Features:
Extended cone for a smoother transition and a more secure lockup.
The first two chambers are angled at 15 degrees rearwards. The first chamber also features a radiused rear top surface for improved recoil mitigation.

Please note that the cone is slightly oversized to accommodate CZ factory tolerances, and as such, fitting is required. This can be achieved by adjusting either the cone of the comp or the interior of the slide to ensure a perfect fit.

Edited by dogtired

• 3 weeks later...

Besides the barrel threads, did you have to fit the comp to the slide? Did it clock properly without any material being removed on the comp?

MarkS

I did not have to remove any material off either.  Initially it was tight but i just keep rotating the cone of the comp in slide.  I want it to be tight as possible.  

No issues cycling the slide with the comp on.  Lock up is tighter than the factory comp.  Clocked properly without removing anything.   Maybe i got lucky.

Edited by sandflea316

It slightly longer than the oem comp.

I could get tight groups on my doubles using my existing ammo.  I would like try different loads just to see if I can maximize it.

Overall I'm happy with it

Glad to hear you are liking it.

I prefer VV 3n38, 124gr bullet at average of 168-169pf. Lower and it becomes sluggish, higher pf it becomes harsher without any added benefit. That is just my personal preference and there are many factors that play a part.