Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New steel grip for P320

ddc

The way they cut material on front it doesn’t look like it could be tapped for a frame mount either for the guys making open guns out of 320’s.  With the cost I would have thought it would come drilled and tapped. 

$675. Sweet baby Jesus.

I’ve had a M17 for several years that I’ve been messing around with, but lately started going down the 320 rabbit hole. 

One of my builds is on an Armory Craft Full Size AXG frame. That was a little over $300 and I thought that was excessive.  

23 hours ago, cheby said:

Well, AXG grips plus lock brass are not that cheap either 

It looks good 

You are correct. I guess when you figure what I paid for the brass LOK grips and frame it wasn’t that much less. But it was less and I got the exact combo I wanted FDE grip, magwell, and black LOK grips. AC frame, magwell, and LOK grips combined were still less. Not by much, but….

Have one on order and will post thoughts when it arrives in a couple months.

I was actually contemplating getting a few designed and machined with a 2011 grip contour and feel a year ago….just wasn’t sure the market zest would bear it.  The Open crowd are used to spending $5k and up, so a $5-700 grip is a small price to pay in relative means.  While the CO crowd…well not so much.

• 4 months later...

Had both the Sig Factory AXG Grip Module, and the AC Full Size Aluminum Grip Module for a while now. Worth the buy in. Both have Lok Grips. AC has the Brass Lok Grips. Love that set up. Shoots like a dream with all the uppers, but especially the DH3 and Spectre Comp.

IMG_0022.jpeg

IMG_0021.jpeg

IMG_0020.jpeg

IMG_0019.jpeg

IMG_4386.jpeg