Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Being Offended

BEDELLCUSTOM

THIS GOES TO MY OTHER POSTS IN THE "WHAT I HATE" CATEGORY. I THINK I ACTUALLY LIKE BEING OFFENDED AND I THINK I LIKE IT SO MUCH THAT I AM GOING TO CHANGE MY MIDDLE NAME TO OFFENDED, DANIEL OFFENDED BEDELL, THAT HAS A NICE RING TO IT. MAYBE I LIKE IT EVEN MORE THAN THAT, MAYBE I'LL CHANGE IT EVEN MORE, "DANIEL THE HAPPILY OFFENDED GUNSMITH BEDELL", I HAD TO PUT HAPPILY IN THERE BECAUSE I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW MUCH I NOT ONLY LIKE BEING OFFENDED BUT THAT IT MAKES ME EXTREMELY HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME. I THINK I'LL CHANGE MY DOGS NAMES TO "THE OFFENDER" AND "THE OFFENDED" SINCE THE ONE DOG ALWAYS SNIFFS THE OTHERS ASS SO THAT MAKES ONE "THE OFFENDER" AND THE OTHER ONE "THE OFFENDED". :D:D:D

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

i will use only lower case letters from now on so as not to be a repeat offender, thank you.

lim10gm, i feel bad that i have not offended you yet, my new years resolution will to be more offensive than i have been this year and if it's okay with you, i'll make sure to put you at the top of my list for people to offend in 2006 :D:lol::P

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

Let me put this straight, someone offended someone.

Or didn't....

WTF, English/American is not my first language, Dutch is.

Does it have anything to do with money. If it doesn't, this whole matter is to no importance.

If it does, donations are for free on MY bankaccount. In the end I'll find a solution to your problem.

Best wishes for 06.

Kind regards,

Dutchie.

Edited by schmitz

alvin aka "short round",

don't you know, Paul's the sidekick and i drive the car, didn't you see the movie? :blink:

schmitz,

yes there were some offenses and the issues were and will be addressed but i'll just leave it at that. i think the train wreck that started earlier is being cleared away and i will either still be here tomorrow or not but at this point it's outta my hands.

Yeah, even though Dan's slightly biased, I just can't see Larry the Cable Guy having Seinfeld as a sidekick.

Then again, we never did really get to hear how The Gimp spoke 'cause of his black leather mask.... :ph34r:

The Gimp's appeal (to those so bent) exists in areas other than his speech.... :rolleyes:

I think "sidekick" is an inappropriate description..

Dan:

I am offended because your a$$ is not back in the shop slaving and toiling to create my new Spitfire. You obviously have far too much time on your hands if you can post here. Am I to a$$ume that all the orders for all your fine customers have been filled and shipped...? I didn't think so. Now mister, march your a$$ back into that little cave of yours and don't come out without my gun!!! How's that for offensive? :P I cannot believe that you have the audacity to feel that you should be allowed a social life and actually ENJOY this sport and its cameraderie just a wee bit. What is the world coming too? Now, go be a good little drone and "get 'er done". ;)

Jeff

PS My gun is definitely gonna have some "extra special attention" now.

There seems to be two general groups emerging here.

Dan appears rather unusual as he seems to be drifting back and forth between the Offensive Group and the Offended Group. He is offended that some find him (his posts) offensive.

I have decided to hell with being one of the offended. I am determined to continue on my normal path and just be offensive - as usual. ;)

I worked for 3 years in a high end gunsmith shop, If you don't enjoy being OFFENDED, you needn't get into Gunsmithing. As they say you can't please every one all the time, but I'm offended that you pointed out that you were "happily" offended befor anyone else could state they liked to be offended also :angry: KURTM

I love the fact that this is America where I can be offended, I can tell you so, and it does not matter if you find my thoughts, religion, sex, sexual preferance, words, choice of words, or writings offensive. I'd happily die fighting to protect the right to offend.

THIS GOES TO MY OTHER POSTS IN THE "WHAT I HATE" CATEGORY. I THINK I ACTUALLY LIKE BEING OFFENDED AND I THINK I LIKE IT SO MUCH THAT I AM GOING TO CHANGE MY MIDDLE NAME TO OFFENDED, DANIEL OFFENDED BEDELL, THAT HAS A NICE RING TO IT. MAYBE I LIKE IT EVEN MORE THAN THAT, MAYBE I'LL CHANGE IT EVEN MORE, "DANIEL THE HAPPILY OFFENDED GUNSMITH BEDELL", I HAD TO PUT HAPPILY IN THERE BECAUSE I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW MUCH I NOT ONLY LIKE BEING OFFENDED BUT THAT IT MAKES ME EXTREMELY HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME. I THINK I'LL CHANGE MY DOGS NAMES TO "THE OFFENDER" AND "THE OFFENDED" SINCE THE ONE DOG ALWAYS SNIFFS THE OTHERS ASS SO THAT MAKES ONE "THE OFFENDER" AND THE OTHER ONE "THE OFFENDED". :D:D:D

Did someone put itching powder in his Preparation H ointment???

dj

Dan,

Just make sure you wear protective clothing while blueing Barrattone's gun. He has perfected a blueing method in the sticks of AZ the HE feels is second to none!!! :D

Please also install a lanyard loop on the mag well. That would be the best feature for Jeff.