Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If you were starting a new USPSA program what portable wall/target systems would you choose?

I built new walls last year and decided to go with 6’ walls instead of 8’. So much easier to carry, set up, store, etc. I ripped 2X4’s instead of using 2X2’s that are typically crooked junk. I sprung for more expensive mesh with 1/2” openings. Takes major abuse without tearing and looks ten times better than cheap snow fence.

I use metal wall stands to put the legs in. I also use metal target stands that take up a fraction of the space of wooden ones.

3 hours ago, Sarge said:

I built new walls last year and decided to go with 6’ walls instead of 8’. So much easier to carry, set up, store, etc. I ripped 2X4’s instead of using 2X2’s that are typically crooked junk. I sprung for more expensive mesh with 1/2” openings. Takes major abuse without tearing and looks ten times better than cheap snow fence.

I use metal wall stands to put the legs in. I also use metal target stands that take up a fraction of the space of wooden ones.

How about a few pics next time you have to go set them up?

48 minutes ago, Nathanb said:

Sarge how do you deal with classifiers that require 8 foot walls 

I kept enough on hand for classifiers but when they fall apart I’ll probably just overlap 6’ walls to get 8’