FTP_Shooting_Sports

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have left:

6 x 8 MOA

28 x 6 MOA

Once these are gone, it will be approximately 2 months before we have more inventory.

If you wish to special order a 10 MOA or 3 MOA dot, please contact us by Thursday morning and we can take a 50.00 deposit and have the optic ready in the same 2 month timeframe.

Edited by FTP_Shooting_Sports

1 hour ago, FTP_Shooting_Sports said:

Unfortunately our manufacturer cannot make these with a green emitter. Apparently there are performance issues they cannot resolve.

Understood - thank you for your time in replying

The cutoff date and time for our next shipment is this Friday at 5:00 CST.  Any orders placed by then will arrive in the U.S by Wednesday-Thursday of the following week via USPS priority mail.

Brian Enos members can get 15.00 off their order and free shipping with coupon code = BEDEAL23

Have you guys have done anything to help the refresh rate of the dot when transitioning left/right relatively fast (V2)? Up and down it seems fine but even my super old FTP alpha 3 still does it (V1), just not anywhere near as bad as my latest. Its not so bad if its slow. Its more noticeable to me during steel challenge but not when I am doing USPSA. I have never noticed it before, but looking for it on the first model i can see it (V1). Its like a trail of perfect circles vs being a blurry trail.

Any suggestions here?

dot.jpg

This makes no sense to me. The dot is only projected to the same location on the glass.  Trying to figure out can the human eye see the dot refresh rate and that makes it appear like multiple dots to you?  I haven't heard of anyone seeing this phenomenon with a red dot before so I'm curious.