Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS2 Orange

slavex

looks like we will be seeing the official launch of the new TS 2 Orange next week (or maybe end of this week) in Thailand at the IPSC World Shoot. Bull Barrel TS 2, I think they may have a 40 there along with a 9mm. Only a couple teaser pics so far, but should be seeing full on pretty quick now. Would be cool if the sold top ends for us poor Canadians that can't bring anymore handguns into the country. 

I’ve been seeing them tease it on Instagram. That’s cool I guess but personally I was hoping it was something else more exciting. But I guess if you’re a limited shooter it’s great. 

they need to update the czechmate next. 

1 hour ago, slavex said:

looks like we will be seeing the official launch of the new TS 2 Orange next week (or maybe end of this week) in Thailand at the IPSC World Shoot. Bull Barrel TS 2, I think they may have a 40 there along with a 9mm. Only a couple teaser pics so far, but should be seeing full on pretty quick now. Would be cool if the sold top ends for us poor Canadians that can't bring anymore handguns into the country. 

If you are not allowed to bring from outside then this is the right time to start producing in your country😉

15 hours ago, yigal said:

If you are not allowed to bring from outside then this is the right time to start producing in your country😉

no new transfers allowed at all. So for us, that means no new frames, period, for any handgun. And they could start producing them here, they own Colt Canada, which is a fabulous manufacturer of firearms, hell they even have a hammer forge for barrels like CZ does. but the prohibition on transfers kills the idea. 

15 hours ago, TheChef1 said:

I’ve been seeing them tease it on Instagram. That’s cool I guess but personally I was hoping it was something else more exciting. But I guess if you’re a limited shooter it’s great. 

they need to update the czechmate next. 

That is next, and was hinted at being at this years World shoot, but looks like it will maybe be at IWA or the Euros .

Hard for me to be  excited about this release. Better forward slide serrations and the bull barrel is the only notable difference IMO the rest could be changed afterwards. Honestly if It was me Id probably still start with the base model and add the upgrades I want personally. But I dont like the orange color so that has a lot to do with it. Id end up changing the magwell, grips, mag button for nicer ones either way. I doubt my shooting capabilities would exploit the benefits of the bull barrel. 

On 11/14/2022 at 8:28 AM, TheChef1 said:

But I guess if you’re a limited shooter it’s great.

I am a limited shooter, I am not excited.  I shoot a TSO- The gun is great, it didn't need a reboot. I was hoping for something much more exciting from CZ on this one. 

27 minutes ago, CC3D said:

I am a limited shooter, I am not excited.  I shoot a TSO- The gun is great, it didn't need a reboot. I was hoping for something much more exciting from CZ on this one. 

Yeah I agree. I love CZ but I feel like only 1 in 10 launches is actually exciting from them. Most of the time they just slap some new parts on an old gun. Like the SP01 "competition" who the hell was that gun for? A 9mm gun suited for production sold with 140mm mags but no optics cut. Where am I supposed to shoot that gun out of the box? Production? wrong mags. Limited? wrong caliber. Carry optics? no optic cut. Then they sell the P10f Competition with henning base pads only they are +0 zero when they should be 140mm since that gun was basically designed for CO. They act like they're catering towards the Comp community yet every gun they release is just slightly off. 

24 minutes ago, OPENB said:

I'd been more excited if the DWX had been produced. That's the gun everyone wants.

It's pretty insane they have all this demand for that gun but cant make it happen. I dont get it.

I just left this comment on the youtube video release for the TS2 orange. Will probably fall on def ears and was a waste of time but hopefully they will ready and respond. I saw they responded to a few comments but of corse just positive ones. I really think CZ needs to get their s#!t together and make the stuff we actually want. 

"

Dear CZ, I truly hope you start actually listening to the shooters and the Competitors like Eric said here. You definitely are NOT. This is the reboot no one wanted or asked for. The TS2 was fine as is. Sure this one is a little better but it should have just been like that from the start. The only notable upgrade here is the barrel which most shooters most exploit the positive benefits from. No one cares about the orange parts on the orange line of guns. just about every orange product I see in the wild has the orange parts removed to add better and different color parts Orange is loud and ugly to most. I could buy the base line blue and add a better thumbrest, grips, magwell, mag release, hell even get it milled and recoated to have better slide serrations and come out WELL below the cost of the orange especially considering id change all the orange stuff anyways. the only thing id be missing is the bull barrel which is cool but not going to make my times or hits any better realistically. You continue to drop tone def non sensical guns to the market that hardly anyone is hyped about.

The DWX had so much hype around it. why not put forth more effort into getting that gun launched? look at all the success of the staccato guns, you guys could be killing it with a optics ready DWX limited/open shooters and tactical Timmy's would be all over that gun. I have a hard time believing you cant get the parts to make it happen.

The SP01 "competition"?! what the hell is that gun supposed to be for? I would say a good production gun but for some reason thats the gun you decide to throw 140mm base pads on? Why that gun? why not the P10f Competition which is a perfect carry optics gun? or the shadow 2 OR? you chose a non optics ready 9mm essentially production division gun to throw 140mm pads on? It makes no sense.

The P10f CR should have a better trigger, an optics plate and 140mm pads in the box for the price it is. I have 2 and I like them but its not a $1000 gun by any stretch as is. make it ready to go for production and CO out of the box and the value goes up immensely. I have 2 canik Rivals and overall to me the rival is a slightly better gun but dollar for dollar the rival is hands down no questions asked the better value. I love CZ but could never recommend someone buy the p10f CR over a rival.

The P10M has got to be one of the most tone def gun releases ive seen in a long time. I dont care for sig much but my carry gun is a 365x for the same size gun I have 5-7 more rounds and a better trigger. Its a no brainer. The hellcat, 365, shield plus, CR920 and more all leave the p10m in the dust, its not even worth consideration.

I love CZ pistols and I have a bunch of them but I feel like you guys seriously need to get with the times. Read forums, watch youtube videos and read the comments, make guns ready to go out of the box so companies like canik dont leave you in the dust. Canik is about to release a steel frame rival and theres a damn good chance thats going to replace my 2 shadow 2s for CO and production. that gun will probably be $800 or less street price and aside from a few springs and maybe a couple base pads I could shoot limited, CO or production for half the price of doing it with a shadow 2 OR. We love CZ but were getting tired of not being listened too. Read your comments on posts! We want a carry gun comperable to the 365, we want a smaller sized S2 comparable to the staccato c, we want a gen 2 P09/07, we want a TS2 style czechmate, we want the damn DWX already! CZ please Listened to the customers."

I am most excited that the TS2O with the bull barrel allows you to disassemble by taking the barrel out the front of the slide - not super important for an irons setup, but hopefully a sign that the Czechmate 2 won't require removing the compensator to disassemble. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have a TS2 Green in 9x19 who I like more than my former TSO. It has and insane good trigger and fast splits. I may consider buying a TS2 Orange in .40 only for the advantage of shooting major in IPSC matches.... and probably for some advantage of bull barrel.

got to play with a couple of the new TS2O in Thailand at the World Shoot (no shooting, just in the vendors area). Quite liked them, but sadly unless CZ is willing to sell complete uppers, I won't be able to get one in Kanada.