Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rune tactical spring and follower kit

Bakerjd

I’ve got maybe 3k through my 4 CO 320 mags. No complaints so far, hold a ton. 

Buddy of mine probably has 20-25k through his 75 mags with the rune follower and springs. Hard to say what he has on the final revision, but he hasn’t had any issues. 24+1 is cool

1 hour ago, jpeters11 said:

I’ve got maybe 3k through my 4 CO 320 mags. No complaints so far, hold a ton. 

Buddy of mine probably has 20-25k through his 75 mags with the rune follower and springs. Hard to say what he has on the final revision, but he hasn’t had any issues. 24+1 is cool

Cool. Cool. 24+1 is crazy. I can do 23 relaodable in my MBX tanfo mags, and 22 reloadable in P10 mags but can squish 23 I'm them. 

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, lroy said:

Where are you getting 24+1? They don't mention capacity in the description?

Yeah. Their website is pretty worthless at this point. They need to list what combinations give how many rounds. 

I’m able to get 24 into a 21 round p320 mag with a Taran basepad. However to get a usable 24, I had to grind out the inside of the basepad. There still seems to be plenty of material left, but a drop onto a hard surface or object may be questionable.

3 hours ago, Rich406 said:

I’m able to get 24 into a 21 round p320 mag with a Taran basepad. However to get a usable 24, I had to grind out the inside of the basepad. There still seems to be plenty of material left, but a drop onto a hard surface or object may be questionable.

Great info! Thanks for sharing.