Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recent AMG Commander deliveries?

David.Hylton

A friend of mine got his in 6 weeks.  That was placed in July.  I ordered one in September.  So I am not expecting it will mid to end of Nov.   

How have you been trying to contact them?

Your supposed to contact him??? I got a email that confirmed my order on 8/1/22 and just figured I’d wait until someone that ordered before me got theirs. I figure every time you bug him that’s time taken away from building them. 

Edited by Farmer
Sp

On 10/31/2022 at 9:20 PM, Stuey said:

A friend of mine got his in 6 weeks.  That was placed in July.  I ordered one in September.  So I am not expecting it will mid to end of Nov.   

How have you been trying to contact them?

I ordered one in June and haven't gotten it yet, your friend may have just been lucky.

edit: Coincidentally I just got notification that mine shipped so roughly 4 month lead time.

Edited by crg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 10:01 PM, David.Hylton said:

Through the website contact us page and response to the order confirmation.

Contact him from your confirmation email. When I tried to contact him through the website I got no response. 

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, David.Hylton said:

My order was delivered on Dec. 2. In an email Alex apologized for not responding earlier and said some on their component lead times are now over a year.

Oh no…. I ordered mine in Aug hoping to get it for next spring.  Fingers crossed.  

18 hours ago, TK66 said:

Oh no…. I ordered mine in Aug hoping to get it for next spring.  Fingers crossed.  

Me too, hopefully we got in under the wire. I may just try and contact him for verification. 

21 hours ago, TK66 said:

Please let us know what ya hear back.

I was really surprised because I sent the email at 10:03 pm and he got right back to me. So depending on when you ordered you may be getting yours shortly. I ordered on 8/1/22

This is what I got.
Hello Ryan, we are shipping within 3 - 4 days from today tops.
Thank you for your order and for your patience all this time, we are almost there.
/Alex

Edited by Farmer

On 12/8/2022 at 7:47 PM, Stuey said:

So I may be waiting till September, this timer better be worth it.

On 12/8/2022 at 7:18 PM, TK66 said:

I'm pretty sure Alex has some good stock of required parts. He will have to wait for the new components, but that should not increase the lead time for your orders.

Damn Majik timers! LOL... I got one last year. They are expensive and the long leads times hurt as no one including me is patient. But they are fun to mess around with for dry fire. Once you get it it will have been worth the wait and expense. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, 71Commander said:

It took me 5 months and a few emails to get mine. Got it just before Thanksgiving.

Edit to add: Didn't get a manual with it.

Manual is online. Mine has shipped but is in USPS Holiday limbo. Was supposed to be here Friday but I wasn’t going to hold my breath. I just hope it gets here and in one piece. 

Got my timer today, was supposed to be here 12/23 but I didn’t hold out much hope with the holidays and winter storms. Anyway it made it today in good shape because it was packaged really well and what little I’ve messed with it, it seems like a pretty awesome unit. 

6 hours ago, Farmer said:

Got my timer today, was supposed to be here 12/23 but I didn’t hold out much hope with the holidays and winter storms. Anyway it made it today in good shape because it was packaged really well and what little I’ve messed with it, it seems like a pretty awesome unit. 

👍🏼. I haven’t heard anything yet. I sent an email before Christmas just wondering if he had any update.  Never received a reply.   Not a biggie just curious and excited about the timer. lol