Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What holster for X5 with Align Tactical P320 Thumb Rest Takedown Lever?

louu

I just ordered a Lytton Customs for mine earlier this week, he says turn around is 2-4 weeks so hopefully I’ll have it in no more than a month, it’s a bit pricey but I really like the look of it and he has been really response to calls.

5 hours ago, louu said:

Thanks guys I guess because the gx is such a long wait I'll get the red hill. I started making one yesterday so I'll see how it turns out. Usually not good 

Making one? Your own holster? Kind of sounds like a fun project 

On 10/7/2022 at 9:11 AM, X5SigChris said:

Making one? Your own holster? Kind of sounds like a fun project 

I wouldn't say it's fun, it's easy though. I use to make a lot of them. There are a lot of videos on the U tube on how to do it. I like the foam press method but my foam is to soft. If you go the foam press make sure you get a firm foam not the stuff for a couch from hobby lobby like I did. The vacuum bag method sucks in more ways than one. 

If I like this gun I might go the GX holster route. I just can't bring myself to buy something with the word TACTICAL in the name like red hill testicle. 

I made this holster last night. I'm going to shoot Cheap Open tomorrow for the first time 20221008_112446_resized.thumb.jpg.df355d33a371d70f6c810e68c0ceec5e.jpg

I really dig the thumb pedal. I'm a 2011 guy and I'm use to a place for my right thumb so getting use to this thing is weird but at least my left thumb has a place to go now 

• 2 weeks later...