Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WRC at Fallon, NV.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, mchapman said:

It is a separate side match on Friday.  40 cal and larger, 6 round, major PF,  moons or speedloaders iron sight only.

OK thank you. Guessing USPSA major PF? So side match, do you shoot all the stages or how would that work if that is the only division I wanted to shoot? 

4 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

OK thank you. Guessing USPSA major PF? So side match, do you shoot all the stages or how would that work if that is the only division I wanted to shoot? 

It works fine if that’s all you shoot. Several folks just shot HM on Saturday as well as Friday. Yes 165pf, yes all the stages. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dirtysanchez said:

Who can I contact for an invite to the match??

Dale, here is Mark’s email address, he is the match director and should be able to help you with an invite. 

aupperlevel@yahoo.com

2 hours ago, dirtysanchez said:

Thanks mate.  Can't get into the country for the match without one........😀

Not a problem. Let me know if you have an ammo problem too. One of these days I plan to come your way with a full suitcase for a match. 

On 11/21/2022 at 3:27 PM, ysrracer said:

I don't think is an actual ICORE division. Just an add on.

Actually, the WRC has never been an ICORE match and I'm pretty sure it will not be an ICORE match in 2023.  

But very similar rules.  

I'm in Australia.  Mighty kind of you MWP, I'm planning on that match and the IRC this year.  Be good to finally catch up with you and the others.  Usually bring enuf ammo for the match, and just buy some 38 locally for the classifiers and some light practice.  We'll see.  You're mighty welcome over here bro, you have a place to stay if you're in my town.  We just gotta find you some matches!!  Regional is going to be in W.A next year.  Near Perth.  The club running it usually puts on a good match.  They even have a dark room stage usually.😀😀

Edited by dirtysanchez
speeling