Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Starline 38sc brass orders

d3ydx3

For anyone that has placed an order in the last 60-90 days, have you received your order? In the last year I've been able to place orders and get them shipped within a couple of weeks, but for my last order of 2000 cases I've been waiting for 60 days. Also just noticed Starline is not allowing new orders in the last week. 

Edited by d3ydx3

12 hours ago, MC_DO said:

Ordered 1k back in May 27th.  Don’t have them yet.

Have they given you any reason why they haven't shipped them out. 

I ordered some in April, they where shipped a week later. My order was a backorder notice, I notice they are not taking back orders as well anymore? 

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered 1K on May 23 and have not heard anything.  I'm hoping that when they do have them they honor the original price.  Don't want  to wait months for a price that ends up being more than thru a distributor.  Maybe someone can speak to this based on their past experience of having a back order fulfilled.

Not sure how as the manufacturer they are unable to give an indication of when they will have it. Perhaps they take orders until they feel it's worth their while to make a run of production.  OTOH if that's the case then why would they stop taking back orders?

• 4 weeks later...

Well I got notified that they are shipping my order to me.  Same original price which is great.  I see that Starline updated it's website so that these are now available for order.

Edited by timothy
spelling error: now vs not

I ordered 45 GAP brass back on 11/16/21 and still waiting. I shoot a falling steel match with my 625 and just wanted to do something different. I know, no advantage gained, but I bought some 160gr 45 bullets from Badman Bullets and want to see how a 160gr bullet fires thru a 45 GAP case. Might make a fun 6 shot ICORE gun.

• 2 weeks later...

My stores of super were getting thin and I got tired of waiting for ANY super brass to show up at Starline and I wound up finding other sources for super +p brass.  I'm  running mostly single stack so not having 38 super comp isn't a biggie.