Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&W 929 cost

EEH

Well, if you think those are hard to find??.. Try to find a Ruger Super GP in 9mm... As far as the S&W 929's, I had 2 at one time. You had to do all the little things to run with the boys. Your not going to get a "tuned" firearm from the Factory  from either "Custom Shop". I wasted a LOT of time trying to get cheepo, sloppy moon clips to work, buy TK's and be done with it!. (Even TK has several that vary in tightness). Mike... PS, Pick one brand of brass that works with your moon clips, TK will tell ya.  

Edited by mikeAZ

On 6/14/2022 at 11:26 AM, mikeAZ said:

About $1250.00 (Midway) is the cheapest I've seen.... Recently sold mine w/ Apex hammer and all the goodie done for $1200.00..

Did you buy that one from Rich?

4 hours ago, mikeAZ said:

Me either, I'll buy a Ruger Super GP 100 .... If I ever find one.... Mike

Ruger owes me a couple of them whenever they build them again. They will be available for trade for 929s when they come in. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 8:32 PM, MWP said:

Ruger owes me a couple of them whenever they build them again. They will be available for trade for 929s when they come in. 

I heard a rumor a few monthe back that S&W were going to do another run of 929s; any truth to the rumor?

Edited by 357454
spelling correction

6 hours ago, 357454 said:

I heard a rumor a few monthe back that S&W were going to do another run of 929s; any truth to the rumor?

I haven’t seen them yet, but they did make a run of them. Not sure if they stayed stateside at this point though. 

• 4 weeks later...