Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver article in this month's USPSA magazine?

ysrracer

3 hours ago, pskys2 said:

You need to post the full meme!  Oh and it's just not the same if you're NOT wearing a leporad skin coat!

I'm wearing leopard print chonies, does that count?

• 5 months later...
18 hours ago, SIGcurious said:

Anyone know if there are other, similar Front Sight issues that go into some depth about revolvers? 

Jake was supposed to be reviewing the Super GP100?  But I've not seen any others.

If anyone has ideas post them, I'd love to sit down and bang out a few more.  I'm no JM, Wolfe, Olhasso or MWP, but I'll try.

Maybe MWP could write something up?  Now it hits me, I could;ve "interviewed" him at this years Nationals!

Hey MWP open for a brain picking seminar at some future match?  If so PM me and I might be able to add a match to meet.

7 hours ago, pskys2 said:

Jake was supposed to be reviewing the Super GP100?  But I've not seen any others.

If anyone has ideas post them, I'd love to sit down and bang out a few more.  I'm no JM, Wolfe, Olhasso or MWP, but I'll try.

Maybe MWP could write something up?  Now it hits me, I could;ve "interviewed" him at this years Nationals!

Hey MWP open for a brain picking seminar at some future match?  If so PM me and I might be able to add a match to meet.

Happy to. I’ll be at IRC in a few weeks, and I’ll hit all highlights next year. Or call me anytime. I can make it happen with anyone else you’d like to talk to as well. 

Edited by MWP

Anyone can write an article for the magazine, and they pay you per word and photo. I've done it a couple times. I'm sure they'd really welcome more member articles about revolver stuff. And it doesn't even have to be expert level stuff.