Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The list on uspsa self-serve squadding is current. There are a few more friday entries that haven't been put in yet (including I believe yours) but when I update the ezwinscore match file (which is the final authority now), I'll update the online list for info purposes. And of course lists will be up at the range, squad schedules in the match book, and squad numbers on your competitor labels.
Thanks Bill. I like to know ahead of time WHO I have to put up with while shooting - that way I can practice being somebody else if I have to :blink::D:P

We would love to have you on our squad (88) Kath B)

I'm at the MD's mercy on this one John - I didn't get our official entries in until after the squadding was closed :) But we'll definitely, at a minimum, do a beer, kay? :wub:

I'm at the MD's mercy on this one John - I didn't get our official entries in until after the squadding was closed :) But we'll definitely, at a minimum, do a beer, kay? :wub:

BEER! Do I hear Beer?! MMMMMMM

Deal.

I assumed you were shooting Friday but I see I was wrong.

For those who are staying in Conyers or will be near Conyers on Friday night.

The local Hooters will be having their annual Bikini contest on Friday night, I think it starts at 8pm. Just thought I would let you know, so you don't waste time in your hotel room, watching Sports Center or practicing your drawing & dry firing or anything like that!

As of right now, 24 Hours & 38 minutes before the first shot of Area 6! :D

GlockSpeed31

The local Hooters will be having their annual Bikini contest on Friday night, I think it starts at 8pm. Just thought I would let you know, so you don't waste time in your hotel room, watching Sports Center or practicing your drawing & dry firing or anything like that!

GlockSpeed31

Is this the one at exit 82?

Grumble.

Was signed up to shoot with Sat. PM/Sun AM, and noticed to my delight some other BENOS members on the squad....

Big work crisis, and Sunday is out for sure, so I bother Cindy to change me to all-day Friday, which she cheerfully does. Big work crisis gets BIGGER. No Area-6 for me, on Friday even. :(

Next year, I'm going to block the entire week off.

GlockSpeed31

Is this the one at exit 82?

Yep! That's the one.

I see that CZ is one of the match sponsors. Can anyone tell me if they'll have a booth in the vendors' area, and if they will have gun parts for sale?

My dad is planning to shoot the match in Production with his Magnum Research Baby Eagle (pretty much a CZ75 clone) and while cleaning the gun he seems to have lost the small coil spring for the firing pin safety lock. :( This means chaos and desperation unless the IPSC gods smile on him and somebody with the right part and/or know-how will be at the match on Friday when we come to register. Is there any hope? Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Elye A.

Howdy from Conyers, Ga! I just returned to my hotel from the range and the match is set up and ready to go. Looks like its gonna be a fun match. I will be on stage one. Make sure all ya'll say hi when ya come by. :)

I just got back from Hooters, really nice EYE CANDY...... :D:D Been so long since I been to a Hooters I actually forgot they serve good wings. Not sure if I should go tomorrow night, done shooting, hotel maybe 30yds from Hooters at max, could get ugly :blink::ph34r: So what time is everyone getting there????? A BE get together at Hooters...........oh the stories :lol: BTW anyone stayin at Suburban, Hooters is at most 30yds away. LOL

Checked the stages today, really nice stages. Lots of different ways to shoot some of them. Gonna be a good match. Met quite a few match staff, great group of people.

I'm excited for this match

BTW, when you register make sure you fill out the questionaire. You get a free pin, its pretty nice.

Flyin40

Wow...in another twelve hours I'm supposed to be on a plane. Problem is my hard sided suitcase just disintegrated (lame samsonite plastic hinges :angry::angry::angry: ) AND the doctor today said I have a sinus and upper respitory infection. My ticket is non refundable and I'm pretty certain I'm past the match refund date. So...what to do? Well, I'm going to cowboy up durnit - I live in Texas!

Wallie world is 7x24 and I can buy a locking strap and use a smaller softsided bag out of the attic. I'm hoping the scripts my doc gave me live up to their hype. He swears the stuff he gave me will dry up this gallon per minute snot factory called my nose. The miracle drug for the cough seems to be kicking in. Now, if I can get someone with an oxygen tank to follow squad 11 around..... :P Anyone on our squad certified in rescue breathing?! That's resuscitation not recreation - ya' hear?!

I'll see you all in Georgia!

Flyin40,

You shootin' OPEN MINOR ??? :lol::lol::lol:

:ph34r:

I won't be shooting minor on purpose for this match :P I been messing around with a new recipe and my chrono has been giving me fits so we'll see how it goes :huh:

Kinda funny actually, every single match so far I have marked minor, but THEY refuse to let me declare minor........ :o I keep getting scored major. They probably just figured I marked the wrong box....or that I wasn't that stupid to shoot minor in Open. :lol::lol:

You coming down to the match????????

Flyin40

Kinda funny actually, every single match so far I have marked minor, but THEY refuse to let me declare minor........ :o I keep getting scored major. They probably just figured I marked the wrong box....or that I wasn't that stupid to shoot minor in Open. :lol::lol:

You coming down to the match????????

You bet I am ............. leaving early Friday morning.

Same things been happening to me. I shot my Production gun & load at Milford last weekend, and signed up for L10 MINOR, but got scored MAJOR. Requested corrections from Hanna since it was a legitimate USPSA match. Did the same thing Monday night at M-Burg. Only I shot OPEN MINOR, again with my Prod. gun and 170mm mags! :ph34r: 27 rds of 9mm go a long way!

cowboy up durnit
Go get 'em

I told John that I'd smack him if he marked down minor on his score sheet.

We're getting ready to leave in about 2 hours. Oh yea... :blink: Someone who I'm not going to mention ::cough hack cough:: Cameron. Decided that it would be a good idea to leave so early... <_<

Edited by Matt Cheely

I told John that I'd smack him if he marked down minor on his score sheet.

We're getting ready to leave in about 2 hours. Oh yea... :blink: Someone who I'm not going to mention ::cough hack cough:: Cameron. Decided that it would be a good idea to leave so early... <_<

Nothing like driving all the way in the dark.

See ya there ~