Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greys Anatomy

Clint U66

Do any of you guys/gals watch this show? My wife nagged me into watching it a month or so ago and I got hooked. It's a great show but tonight I found myself balled up on the couch squirming. If any of you GUYS saw it you know what I'm talking about. Clint

I love both Desperate Housewives and Greys Anatomy. Unfortunately, last night we had some severe weather come through right after Greys started and I lost my cable until 9:59 so I basically missed the entire show! :angry:

Don't watch Grays Anatomy but Desperate Housewives is very cool...also Lost and Cold Case are good too...other than that, not much TV for me...

:P

I watch Lost as well.Is it just me or does the show have an anti-gun slant to it?..But other than Shooting USA/Sighting In,Cops and The Golf Channel that is all I watch. BTW, Yun Jin Kim,Evangaline Lilly and Michelle Rodriquez :wub: need to be added to the Women I Would Like To Do list.

BTW, Yun Jin Kim,Evangaline Lilly and Michelle Rodriquez :wub: need to be added to the Women I Would Like To Do list.

They killed off the one I liked. Maggie Grace (Shannon) :wub:

Edited by al503

Lost is suffering from the sophmore jinx or something...not as good this season as last..but still vry cool...lots of questions unanswered...what is the cable going into the ocean? where is the French Woman? Where is the guy who lived in the capsule?

How big is the island that 4 groups of people can't find each other ...No mystery monsters yet this yr..no polar bears yet either...Where is Walt? Who will kill Analucia and how soon...?

Just some of the things... :ph34r:

From the title I thought this topic was about a new medical school text book!!!

:D:P:)

Guess I'm alittle out of touch with the shows on the tube...

3QT,

+1, I was just thinking of how cool it was finding a copy for $10 at Barnes & Noble. :rolleyes:

Liota

Can't watch any medical drama shows like Grey's anymore. The wife and I used watch ER (5 years ago when it was really, really good) but since medical school she cannot bear to watch any med-u-drama. Grey's, being about residency, was totally unbearable. Out of sheer curiosity we watched about half the first episode. Now she can't even watch the promos that appear during Desperate Housewives without cracking wise.

I wonder if Medical Examiners feel the same about all the CSI shows?

I wonder if Medical Examiners feel the same about all the CSI shows?

I'm guessing yes. I'm a high school social studies teacher and I had no desire to watch shows like "Boston Public" (Is it still on? I pretty much stick to sports and news on TV), although I did like "Mr. Holland's Opus" (before you get judgmental, if Holland had been an art teacher it would have been my Dad's biography).