Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where can I buy the lowest cost brass?

Obvious

Alright to state the obvious, usually range brass is free. And when I go to the range, I'm definitely a little brass goblin. But I shoot .40 and I don't find it very often except for the cases I shoot. I just started reloading and haven't kept any of my previously shot brass, so I only have the 50 or so cases I've picked up to reload. I have a wet tumbler with steel pins so unprocessed brass is looking very appealing for how cheap it is. I'm just wondering what are some reputable sights to buy from? Capital Cartridge has 1k brass cases for $40, not sure if anyone else has used them before. 

19 minutes ago, PhotoRecon said:

Check the classifieds of the forum...the non dealer brass section...

Thank you! Never checked that area out before, just got into reloading 

Check out Northwest Iowa Brass (iabrass.com)

They have it for the same price as Capital Cartridge, but they send it already washed.  I've been happy every time I've used them, their product is really good, and not full of a bunch of crap.  I've bought from a number of places and usually get a bunch of 9mm nested.  Northwest actually removes those.

1 minute ago, ph4t0ny said:

Check out Northwest Iowa Brass (iabrass.com)

They have it for the same price as Capital Cartridge, but they send it already washed.  I've been happy every time I've used them, their product is really good, and not full of a bunch of crap.  I've bought from a number of places and usually get a bunch of 9mm nested.  Northwest actually removes those.

Thank you! if shipping doesn't kill me I might go with them