Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Avitar - How Ya Like Me Now?

dirtypool40

Man, that's a tough move to get down. I was, like, working on it my kitchen on the linoleum floor last night, with just socks on... Getting that right leg positioned right is tough... :lol:

I like how you're blaming it on Sharyn, now, even though you came back and touted your seriously GM moves to us all long before she posted the vid :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Man, and think, if you hadn't been quick enough to grab the wall, you'd have been reminded of that little foray on the dirt "slip and slide" all day, what with that nice clean white shirt and all... :)

:)

Man, that's a tough move to get down. I was, like, working on it my kitchen on the linoleum floor last night, with just socks on... Getting that right leg positioned right is tough... :lol:

I like how you're blaming it on Sharyn, now, even though you came back and touted your seriously GM moves to us all long before she posted the vid :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Man, and think, if you hadn't been quick enough to grab the wall, you'd have been reminded of that little foray on the dirt "slip and slide" all day, what with that nice clean white shirt and all... :)

:)

Dave, try putting the back of your head on the coffee table and standing back up with one leg, that's what I practice for this. As for making it as fluid as mine, try ruber shoes on linoleum covered with olive oil, that's about what it felt like. <_<

The wedding video? I am editing that out. :unsure:

Ahhh...Memories of the "Watusi" from the late 60s... If I had done that little move I would have pulled, slipped, twisted and strained half the parts in my body! :blink::wacko::D

Oooooh, I was thinking more like the Limbo! But either way I would have been totally locked up. Still there, on that stage, days later. Mistaken for part of the props...

Great gun handling!

David C

Holy crap... after days of overtime at work... hours working on video editing... then troubleshooting my server... etc., etc., etc. (feel bad for me yet?). I found the time to create your animated gif... yeah, thank me. :P

eric.gif

It's a quickie job... I could've done better... if I had some sleep... :D

Edited by Sharyn

Eric, you have to link offsite... (and eat more bandwidth)

Put this in your avatar URL area: http://www.theindoorrange.com/SFL/eric.gif

It works, I've already tried it. MAAAAaaan! Do I have to do everything for you??? Dude... you NEED a woman. Poor Andrea... :P:lol:

And I'm going to tack onto your thread here...

I just love this picture! Eric posing in the background, sporting his BE shirt... and me, airgunning... er... uh... air guitaring???

http://www.swfps.com/photo_album/pages/PB120079_jpg.htm

ha ha ha!

:lol:

Edited by Sharyn

but note the complete use of the environment...

if the fault line isn't there, I am on my ass....

if the ledge isn't there, I am on my ass...

if the window isn't there I AD through a prop.

I wish I had this on hoser cam. B)

Edited by dirtypool40