Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nroi question of the month September 21

RJH

Thought it would be fun to start a thread on a question of the month. Maybe we should do that every month. What I found interesting about this month's question of the month is not that most people seem to be getting it right, but how many got it wrong. Go vote and see what you think. The answer for this one seems blatantly obvious to me, if I'm wrong I really wouldn't understand how. And at this point there's over 40% of the answers that in my opinion, and the rule book are wrong, and I just don't know how people come up with what they do on a question this basic. I hope there's not some crazy twist to it that I didn't see LOL. Thoughts and opinions?

On 9/4/2021 at 7:24 AM, RJH said:

Thought it would be fun to start a thread on a question of the month. Maybe we should do that every month. What I found interesting about this month's question of the month is not that most people seem to be getting it right, but how many got it wrong. Go vote and see what you think. The answer for this one seems blatantly obvious to me, if I'm wrong I really wouldn't understand how. And at this point there's over 40% of the answers that in my opinion, and the rule book are wrong, and I just don't know how people come up with what they do on a question this basic. I hope there's not some crazy twist to it that I didn't see LOL. Thoughts and opinions?

Every month the majority of people who vote get it wrong, why would a simple scoring call be any different?

Half the people want to score the Bravos and have no idea the targets have changed. 

5 hours ago, driver8M3 said:

Yes. The option for classic (now IPSC) targets removes the B zone, but you have to do it manually...and not all match MDs do it.

I just always set the classic option, its habit now. I didn't realize that the B zone still existed in the newer version.