Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2022 IRC, just got the email. 11/3-6

2022 IRC: November 3-6, 

Announcing the new location of the 2022 International Revolver Championship!

Volusia County Gun Club

4845 E. SR 44

New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Edited by ysrracer

7 minutes ago, revoman said:

Hopefully they put out the courses of fire prior to the match. So I can practice and be the scum bag I am ✌🏻🇺🇸😂😂😂

Good luck, I'll see them on the day I show up. Just like everybody at this years IRC.

2 hours ago, revoman said:

Hopefully they put out the courses of fire prior to the match. So I can practice and be the scum bag I am ✌🏻🇺🇸😂😂😂

If you really want to cheat, you can even practice strong hand / weak hand shooting in advance - they'll never see it coming!

:) 

I've said that I'd shoot a big match in Florida again (makes it easy to glue a Disney trip on for the kids). A lot will depend on what's going on with COVID and the like but I'm about 50/50 on it right now.

1 hour ago, ysrracer said:

What don't you like about them? Too long? Too short? Too much movement? Not enough?

They are just like what you were complaining about with the midwest regional stand in this box and shoot then stand in this box and shoot, looked like about 3/4 of the stages were going to be like that.

1 hour ago, mchapman said:

They are just like what you were complaining about with the midwest regional stand in this box and shoot then stand in this box and shoot, looked like about 3/4 of the stages were going to be like that.

No, I was complaining account all the classifiers, without any movement at all.

And you're not Pat Jones.

11 minutes ago, ysrracer said:

No, I was complaining account all the classifiers, without any movement at all.

And you're not Pat Jones.

Nope - he's Mark Chapman. Some would say an upgrade over Pat Jones!

(see you Sunday, buddy 😘 )

I hate box to box shooting but that said I’m shooting the CDN regionals postal match which I’m sure will be full of boxes.  Probably the only time this year I’ll shoot my wheel gun at a match.

as for cheating we spent hours checking out the stages at the 2019 IRC after we shot the classifiers.  And then I watched Mike shoot a stage ahead of us during the match.🤭

4 hours ago, revoman said:

Just out of curiosity what type of stages do you consider to be worthy of a big match such as the IRC or any regional. 

I thought most of these were ok...

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/292971-2021-icore-rocky-mountain-regional-revolver-championship/?do=findComment&comment=3263305