Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

South Florida Section Championship

Sharyn

OK, here's the first video montage... but I have a few disclaimers to mention...

Eric's chimp flip set the tone for this video.

Shannon's cologne on the first day of shooting influenced the subject content for the soundtrack. ;)

I just HAD to use country music, sorry! (it's SOOoo appropriate!)

S. FL Section Chimp-ionship

edited to add the other video links so you don't have to sift through the whole topic. ;)

Day 1 Squad 2

Day 2 Squad 2

Day 2 Squad 2 Part 2

Edited by Sharyn

That whole thing was painful to watch.

Yeah, Garth tends to do that. :lol:

Holy cow man! I gotta go where the creativity flows!!! That's the first one I had in my head. I'm still trying to think of a soundtrack for the second one (that's the most difficult and crucial part... ;) ). I have a few videos from the second day and the ones from the first (most of what you saw... :P ) downloaded on my hard drive. I gave the "source" DVDs, with all the video content, to Vincent so he could burn copies for me while I conjure up ideas for #2. PATIENCE!!! These things take time! Sheesh! :D

Great shooting with you too, zhunter and thanks so much for helping to video. I MUST give credit for video footage to Jay (zhunter), Shannon (SmittyFL) and Mike Voigt. A big THANKS Y'ALL!!!

You're welcome. :D

The first day was pretty rough for many of us... By day two, we got our acts together. I also have footage of more shooters on day two. Here's a video from day one and I'll create a day two video sometime this weekend or next week. :D

Day 1 Squad 2

Both videos are awesome. Great job!

Sharyn,

You do vidieo almost as good as you shoot!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you missed your calling, instead of being a nurse you should have been a shooting photo journalist!!!!!

Thanks for the Vids, for us that wanted to be there but couldn't

Maybe see you at Space City?

HOPALONG

Every time I see those 1911 Jam-O-Matics in action I'm glad I shoot a Beretta. :lol::lol:

here we go again about that debate on the whole beretta thang :D:D:D ....he he he how did you do bill? hope to see you at the Open on Feb..

Edited by ogiebb

DANGIT!!! Fix one problem and create another... ugh! Computers are so fickle. :blink: I'm working on the bandwidth problem... sorry!!!

And when I can get it fixed... here's the last of my video installments. :D

Squad 2 Day 2 Part 2

Hope y'all enjoy 'em!!!

I will get back to questions and PMs in the near future... sorry for the delay. I've been super busy and trying to squeeze these videos in my spare time. Hopefully I'll have more online time tomorrow night or Mon/Tues. Thanks!