Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OK, I just received an e-mail from Wadette, who if you are not aware, is the brains and hard work behind the scenes of all the big matches in Florida!!!

Anyway, Wadette has offered to hold a squad for us BE'ers, so you need to do 2 things!!!!

1) Notify me via this thread and via PM, for the days you plan to shoot, i.e. all day Friday, or Sat. & Sun!!!!

2) ON you MATCH APPLICATION, make a not that you want to be on the BE SQUAD!!!!

She will do a squad of 10, maybe up to 12 if we have too many!!!!

So, man up and let me know if you wnat to be a part of the BEnoverse Squad!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zhunter -- I don't want to take up a spot of a more veteran member of this board, but if you have room, I'd love to shoot with y'all, or at least hope to meet some other members of this forum.

I sent in my application this AM, w/out noticing your updated instructions so I didn't say anything on it about squadding...Sat/Sun?

I'll send you a PM,

thx,

Steve

OK, here is the list that I sent into the Florida Open this morning

Zhunter

Dirtypool40

Akidale

Brundoggie

OpenMike

BooRadley

MarkM

Draw&Duck

Bryan Reid

Ronnie Elrod

Radical Precision Designs

So, as it stands, this is it, I am assuming the rest of you no good noise makers are on your own! :wacko:

Edited by zhunter

Looks like a great squad.... 6 Open, 4 Limited, 1 Limited 10...ranging from M to D and all in between.... From all over too...Hawaii, KY, AL, LA, NC, FL. Hopefully the lessons from Grauffel on Thur/Fri can help me out on the weekend.....See everyone at the match!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

Wooo-Hooo!

Got my F 6NIA form approved and faxed from BATF today!

Will be travelling from Italy to Orlando with my family and shooting the match on Friday. :)

Zhunter, I'm planning to submit my application for the match tomorrow, and would like to know what group should I put in there to be squadded with Be'ers.

Is it sufficient to ask to be put in BE Squad for friday?

I'm really looking forward to meet you there: who'll be shooting on friday?

Skywalker

I did not do a Friday BE Squad. Everyone sans one was shooting on the weekend.

Put a note in your application to Wadette, maybe she can help ya out. The squading is pretty far along at this point, so it might be tough.

ZH

Got an e-mail from Wadette today confirming that I am squadded with the rest of you knuckleheads. Looking forward to meeting ya'll!

Me, too! I'm pretty excited about this match -- how many rounds should one bring, do you think? 300? 400? I'm hoping the airline won't be too strict on the "11lb-limit" business....

I haven't received any emails from Wadette(?), but did get a postcard confirming they received my application, along with a corresponding hit on my credit-card. <wince>

Almost everyone will be shooting Limited? I need to get my G35 running properly, with springs replaced in both gun and magazine, or I'm going to have to hide in L-10, with a 1911. :D

Looks like it's gonna be a really good match, what with the BE's sqauding up, and the great weather (I'm from OH!), and being able to visit with my parents prior to the match. Too bad I cant make the GSSF match TOO, but that would be alot in one week!

Does anyone know ANYTHING about STAGES ??? Does Frank post them before the match?

Does anyone have Wadetts e-mail....I have not heard anything yet and just want to make sure she has received my app...

Thanks

Randal

I'm in the same position: when I asked info about the match, FG replied the next day; on dec. 21 I sent in my application (via email), but haven't received any reply yet.

Care to share Wadette's email on this side of the pond, since the only contact I have doesn't seem to reply?

Thanks.