Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I want this, not that (slidestop).

rowdyb

Wow that's messed up.  Have you ordered from Stoeger, and if not maybe talk to them first to make sure?  There seems too be a 'low-profile' version but I assume that ledge isn't big enough for your needs.

Edited by MoRivera

1 hour ago, MoRivera said:

Wow that's messed up.  Have you ordered from Stoeger, and if not maybe talk to them first to make sure?  There seems too be a 'low-profile' version but I assume that ledge isn't big enough for your needs.

yeah it isn't the part that you depress that's what irks me, it is the reinforced part forward. That additional material drives my thumb absolutely crazy.

Pretty sure they are the same part number and just a change in design from the factory. Half of shadows came with one style the other half with the newer one. I still have a couple of the old ones in my bag I think. Remind me at the next match you see me at Rowdy and I will give you one.

8 hours ago, Foxj66 said:

Pretty sure they are the same part number and just a change in design from the factory. Half of shadows came with one style the other half with the newer one. I still have a couple of the old ones in my bag I think. Remind me at the next match you see me at Rowdy and I will give you one.

Thanks Jared, I will.

Yeah as mentioned by those who work for cz or cz custom in this thread the part number is the same but the part has changed. So while their website may show a pic of what I want when they get the part from cz and resell it you get the new style. The part I like is no longer manufactured. 

Thankfully people here with old stock are hooking me up.

5 hours ago, MJF said:

How about this one?

Slide stop

Thank you, I hadn't looked at European sources. I would try that, but at exchange rate of it being $52 plus international shipping I better love it.... And then I'd need 5 of them for all my guns and a spare.

Edited by rowdyb

18 hours ago, rowdyb said:

Thank you, I hadn't looked at European sources. I would try that, but at exchange rate of it being $52 plus international shipping I better love it.... And then I'd need 5 of them for all my guns and a spare.

how about EEMANN TECH in Miami Florida