Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Case-pro

Precision40

I pre-ordered a Case-Pro for our club early, early summer and was told he would have them ready to ship mid-summer. No problem, but it's been about 5 months and I can't get ahold of the guy just to get an estimated delivery time.

Has anyone talked to Case-Pro lately?

I talked with him a couple of months ago and he was burning the candle at both ends. I'm not taking up for the guy, but he was in the middle of building a new house and trying to get on top of the CASEPRO orders. Call him at his number advertised. That's his work number. I quit leaving messages and just keep trying until I can talk directly to him. His website has his number on it.

I assume you are ordering a .40 cal, right? I got his last one a while ago.

Edited by ipscron2000

Yeah I've tried calling and emailing but no response on each. I guess he'll call when they are ready to go, sounds like he's obviously very busy. I ordered the 38 Super and .40. But still...

Edited by Precision40

I haven't talked to him recently (geography and Uncle Sam have dictated that), but have had great luck with him in the past. I'll say this. If he's not calling or writing, it's 'cause he's slammed.

Rest assured though that he will write/call back.

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

• 2 years later...

I pre-ordered a Caspro about 2 months ago and was told it would be about 1 1/2 months. Since I haven't heard anything, I figured I call, but didn't save the phone #. Now their website has been down (or nonexitstent) for a few days. They were real responsive by phone when I called originally.

Anyone have contact info, preferrably phone # for Casepro?

Anyone know if the email address listed in an earlier reply is good for them?

Thanks,

Steve Pitt

• 2 weeks later...
I pre-ordered a Caspro about 2 months ago and was told it would be about 1 1/2 months. Since I haven't heard anything, I figured I call, but didn't save the phone #. Now their website has been down (or nonexitstent) for a few days. They were real responsive by phone when I called originally.

Anyone have contact info, preferrably phone # for Casepro?

Anyone know if the email address listed in an earlier reply is good for them?

Thanks,

Steve Pitt

Steve,

I'm in the same boat as you, I also ordered a unit 2 months ago. I explained to Crystal Fleury "Manager of Operations" the website was down… email system had stopped, she seemed “surprised”? Not sure what is going on but doesn't look good. Contacted her two weeks ago and she said they were almost done but I've been told this before. The phone numbers I have are (847) 931-5071 & (309) 750-9113. If you get an answer please PM me with the results.

Edited by TopGun

Casepro “GOOD” News Folks!

Looks like Casepro changed their URL to www.casepro100.com because the old site ran out. They are still in business and doing quite well. Spoke to Crystal this morning who informed me of this information and on the current situation. Those of us who have had orders can look forward in possibly getting their machine before Christmas. Crystal mentioned they had run into a few problems in production which they have been able to resolve.

When I get my Casepro machine I will be posting an evaluation, pictures and my impressions. I’ll keep you all posted. Below is Casepro’s information in case you all need it.

Kirk M.

Email: http://www.casepro100.com/EMAILnew.htm

Phone: (847) 931-5071

Casepro “GOOD” News Folks!

Looks like Casepro changed their URL to www.casepro100.com because the old site ran out. They are still in business and doing quite well. Spoke to Crystal this morning who informed me of this information and on the current situation. Those of us who have had orders can look forward in possibly getting their machine before Christmas. Crystal mentioned they had run into a few problems in production which they have been able to resolve.

When I get my Casepro machine I will be posting an evaluation, pictures and my impressions. I’ll keep you all posted. Below is Casepro’s information in case you all need it.

Kirk M.

Email: http://www.casepro100.com/EMAILnew.htm

Phone: (847) 931-5071

Thanks Kirk. Relieved!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
So are they still in business? or not?

Latest update to the web is about a year ago. Last email I got indicated that they had a few machines and if I wanted one I should buy it as they weren't sure if there'd be any more.

Jim

Yes Jim they are.