Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Chamberchecking during the match?

arkadi

The rocket engine nozzle is basically a funnel.

Well, it's not a pipe and have specific properties.

For starter, the difference from an assembled firearm is not being breech-locked.

Until experiment results emerges, the opinions are highly subjective.

The Rules prohibit no peeing on my leg, yet if I ask competitor not to do it anymore and the competitor continue to do so insisting it is safe, I may ask for 10.6.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, arkadi said:

Another aspect is that the place where chamberchecking is performed is somewhat away from the safety area where 2/3 of the firearm is left effectively unsupervised. There is IPSC outside of US; firearm laws and shooting competition organization laws/guidelines that differs. The shooting range despite being exclusively rented for the competition is public access, unrelated people / spectators come and go to see what happens. Could be LE undercover.

in most of the US, this is not a problem. We sell guns to children, and let ordinary citizens own machine guns, and shoot in their own back yards. We even have 'buy a new truck, get a gun' advertising promotions.

1 hour ago, arkadi said:

The rocket engine nozzle is basically a funnel.

Well, it's not a pipe and have specific properties.

For starter, the difference from an assembled firearm is not being breech-locked.

Until experiment results emerges, the opinions are highly subjective.

The Rules prohibit no peeing on my leg, yet if I ask competitor not to do it anymore and the competitor continue to do so insisting it is safe, I may ask for 10.6.

Are you looking for several points of view to consider, or to argue with?

1 hour ago, usmc1974 said:

If your gun will not run on Factory ammunition, I think you have a problem. Just saying.

What has that to do with anything? Are you just trying to make up arguments for whatever?

Where is factory ammo mentioned anywhere and why would you even check it anyways?

Edited by xrayfk05

2 hours ago, usmc1974 said:

If your gun will not run on Factory ammunition, I think you have a problem. Just saying.

What if you’re shooting a round where factory ammunition doesn’t make the appropriate power factor, is loaded excessively hot, or is unavailable?

Jesus Christ, people I'm not saying to shoot Factory f***** ammunition. I reload. I'm just saying the gauge I have takes reloaded ammunition to or very close to Factory dimensions.  if your gun won't chamber new Factory ammunition  then there is something wrong with your gun. I shoot a Glock 19 the CZ 75 spo1 and the Beretta 92 and a Ruger P95 and the gauge I have make sure all round chamber and all of these guns. And I do this at home. But that said, if I was going to use my Barrel to check my rounds, I would do this before I left the house. With all the ammunition I planned on using at the match.

Edited by usmc1974