Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Space City Challenge 2006

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sharyn

What about the Restrant we all ate at last year.

What restaurant was that? I wasn't there... (I don't think I was?)

I was thinking of the BBQ place that Tom Neal, I and others had lunch at month before last. I've only eaten there twice but it is good! Maybe Tom could help me with the name and directions... Tony knows the place too... the first time I ate there was the day my tooth started bothering me. Although painful, the food was GREAT! :lol: Tony??? Tom???

How does Saturday sound for a get together?

OOOoooh! Dream, was it Fogo de Chão?

Joe's must be the BBQ place. Thanks, Edwin! :D

So, Joe's BBQ, Saturday around 7-8pm? I'll try and set up some reservations and post directions/map if y'all are interested.

Sharyn, could you add me to the list for BBQ, por favor..... :D

Absolutely, Kurt! and Sam, Carina, cautery, Josh and Dave (?)

Roy, will Alison be coming too?

I'll create a more formal list and whip up a map when I get back from Florida.

:D

I remember eating at Fogo de Chão last year... great experience but horrible piña coladas!

• 2 weeks later...
Where?

Well, they were there last time I looked. Tom's teasing us. It's not nice to tease highly armed people.

Or... I'm hallucinating.... which means he's teasing a highly armed person experiencing dangerous hallucinations.... :lol:

They were there... couldn't tell much from them, though, so... you're not really missing anything... You know how it's going to work for you, anyway... shoot 8, reload, shoot 8, reload, ... ad nauseum until finished... :D

Years ago SCC made a little game of posting the stages on the web site, but hiding them so unless you were in the know, or really looking hard, you wouldn't find them.

That said, from the ones I found & downloaded from there this morning, they're still working on them.