Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ shooter?

Stafford

Searching for Production class shooters to watch on YouTube, I found a guy named Jared Fox competing. Very good competitor. What was most interesting though was how big he was and how well he moved. 

Anyone know his background? Was he a former athlete? 

They don’t call him Sasquatch for nothing!

He works for CZ USA and is one of the hosts on the Hit Factor Podcast (there’s 2, he’s on the better one). Also occasionally pops up as a guest on the Shoot Fast Podcast. 

I have had the opportunity to shoot in his squad a couple of times. As a new shooter, I felt he was very helpful throughout the day and very approachable. I do not know about his past participation in athletics, but you are correct. He moves very well. Another great production shooter to watch is Matt Hopkins, also a CZ shooter. Matt is very efficient in his movements and "glides" through stages.

On 7/9/2020 at 6:10 AM, Stafford said:

Searching for Production class shooters to watch on YouTube, I found a guy named Jared Fox competing. Very good competitor. What was most interesting though was how big he was and how well he moved. 

He posts here, ask him

7 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

He posts here, ask him

Yes.

Jared is actually a good dude. He’s a lot nicer than you’d think. 

Edited by B_RAD

22 hours ago, BoomerDiver said:

I have had the opportunity to shoot in his squad a couple of times. As a new shooter, I felt he was very helpful throughout the day and very approachable. I do not know about his past participation in athletics, but you are correct. He moves very well. Another great production shooter to watch is Matt Hopkins, also a CZ shooter. Matt is very efficient in his movements and "glides" through stages.

Most of the time you get to watch them both in the same squad, they like a married couple!!  Both great guys though .  If Jared didn't play Dline/linebacker in HS then shame on the coaches !! 

On 7/9/2020 at 6:10 AM, Stafford said:

I was never a great athlete, I wrestled thru high school and was ok but nothing special.

1 hour ago, Stafford said:

Rowdy, I saw one

I don't post much shooting on ig, mostly on yt; where my username is rowdstar. My older content is better if you decide to dig around. 

Another YouTube channel of interest is MTG Firearms. Gregory Fiddes has several videos shooting Limited Minor and winning. I’ve seen at least one comment asking “why minor” with no response. I guess if you can win Limited shooting Minor there’s no need to run .40.

19 minutes ago, Stafford said:

Another YouTube channel of interest is MTG Firearms. Gregory Fiddes has several videos shooting Limited Minor and winning. I’ve seen at least one comment asking “why minor” with no response. I guess if you can win Limited shooting Minor there’s no need to run .40.

Anything is possible, but some ways are easier than others