2006 3-gun/rifle/shotgun Match Schedules

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

email from mgm.......

Hello All,

Two quick things. First, the match is filling quickly (we are already 1/3 full) and many of these are new shooters! Please do not wait until the last minute to send in your registration. In fact, send it in as soon as possible or email me to let me know you will be attending!

Second, as some of you may be aware, MGM has a Tennessee warehouse. We are closing the doors of this warehouse and are offering some killer deals. ALL steel targets are 40% off and IPSC targets will be going for only .36 cents a target. These prices do not include shipping from Tennessee. The attached document is a sales flyer for that stuff.

Thank you

Tennille Chidester

Mike Gibson Manufacturing

208-454-0555 phone

208-454-0666 fax

tennillec@velocitus.net

Sorry, I guess that would have been helpful. Tac-Pro is located near Stephenville, TX, which is about an hour southwest of the DFW area. Stephenville has numreous hotel, so accomodations are fairly close to the range.

I just checked and they had 78 shooters at the last match.

Edited by bierman

• 2 weeks later...
tnek

Where at in the midwest are you looking for matches?

Mell

Well I live in the north/central Indiana area and I dont mind driving a couple hours, maybe more for a match. Basicly as long as I can leave in the early am and be home in time to have a late dinner with the wife (to help keep the peace) Im game for anything.

I have only one year of doing a few of these and dont have any asperations of winning a major but I will shoot in them if I can.

Our club did a few and another local club did a couple of nice ones. I love it more than plain ol pistol matches hands down. Its a lot more work to set up and I dont think our club (WVRPC) is going to have any more.

The first USPSA Area 7 Three Gun Championship will be hosted by Harvard Sportsmen (Harvard, MA) in September. Details will be posted to the schedule soon, and there will be an ad in the next issue of Front Sight. This will be a traditional 3 gun with three stages - 3 rifles, 3 handgun, 2 shotgun/shot and 1 shotgun/slug. My local practice crew has accepted the assignment of designing and staffing the slug stage, and I'm really looking forward to the event.

Look's like tiger valley in waco, tx. is going to put on the U.S. national limited shotgun championship the first weekend in july. Will confirm dates next week. Will be about 12 stages of pure HELL. Entry fee's to be $150.00. Cash & trophy pay out for top 4 then lewis system @ 75%-50%-25%. for top 3 at each level. HOA should be about $1000.00. More to come.

Oh, come on. It'll only be about 105 with a zillion percent humidity. Unless the weather we are currently getting here holds out, in which case it will be zero humidity and the first muzzle flash will burn the range to the ground. It was only 83 here in Dallas yesterday.

The first USPSA Area 7 Three Gun Championship will be hosted by Harvard Sportsmen (Harvard, MA) in September. Details will be posted to the schedule soon, and there will be an ad in the next issue of Front Sight. This will be a traditional 3 gun with three stages - 3 rifles, 3 handgun, 2 shotgun/shot and 1 shotgun/slug. My local practice crew has accepted the assignment of designing and staffing the slug stage, and I'm really looking forward to the event.

Rob

Will they have He-Man div.??

Its the up and coming div.

thanks

Louie

The Carolina Tactical Invitational 3 Gun will be held at The Range in Oxford NC on July 29-30, 2006. This is a Tactical Match Check www.cti3gun.com for information. Match Fee $150.00 Match limit is 80 paid shooters. (T-shirt, Sat nite dinner and Prize Table). Be ready for a damm good match!

The CTI is also sponsoring a Shotgun only match March 25-26, 2006 at The Range in Oxford, NC match fee $75.00 Cash pay back to both divisions Auto and Pump Action. Cash depends on number of entries. Match limit is 80 paid shooters.

Also we are sponsoring a raffle along with The Range, in Oxford NC and Personal Defense and Hangun Safety Center in Raleigh. Up for grabs is a nice Benelli Compitition Shotgun, a Springfield XD and Leupold 3x9x40 Scope. Proceeds after expenses will go to the Blackwater Memorial Fund, for families of staff killed in Iraq. anyone in the US can win you need not be present. we will do the drawing on March 27, 2006 winners will be notified through the CTI web site and or a personal phone call. Contact ob@cti3gun.com if your intrested in purchasing tickets. Tickets for the Shotgun are $10.00 ea or 10 for $90.00, Ticets for the XD ar $6.00 ea or 6 for $30.00 and Tickets for the Scope are $5,00 ea or 5 for $20.00. Hopefully we will get photos posted shortly.

Thank you all for your time

Mike Oberman

Match Director

Carolina Tactical Invitational 3 Gun

Atlanta (In) Conservation Club host a 3-gun / mutligun match the 4th Sunday of every month (weather permitting). Our goal is to have 6 stages on 3 bays as a min. We try to run the same stage twice, once with rifle and then again with pistol, also shotgun one run pistol second time. Sometime we will have a stage a being mutigun one time with rifle/ pistol and a second time shotgun/ pistol. So far 4 guys have been able to set the mach up and with help from shooters tear the stages down. Would love to have you come join us each month.

Check out calender section at website for more info www.atlantacc.net

I just found out about the TN Tri-Gun Challenge.

It looks like a non-USPSA match put on by Berry Caddell and Lance Jennings (the guys who put on the TN State pistol match the last few years - which is always a great match).

Tenative dates are March 24-25 in Dickson, TN. Here's a link:

TN Tri-Gun Challenge

Edited by chp5

3-Gun match in Tennessee,

No open class,

It's not for me.

Alabama's

the place to be,

if they have

a division for me.

I'll give it a try,

and then we'll see.

If I can win a National

slot for me.

I never was good at poems.

I guess some things never change.

Ronnie :P

cy

are you leaning toward the tenn. 3gun or the ala. state match? i said i was going to shoot more 3gun this year. so i might just go to tenn.

r cash

Roger,

Come on and let's shoot 3 gun. However, it doesn't look like there's and Open class, so start practicing those weak hand reloads :D