Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 3-gun/rifle/shotgun Match Schedules

Benny, guess I will be seeing you in July if not sooner. I want to be there to watch you sweat. Let me know as soon as you guys get any details on the Shotgun match at Waco, it will be nice to shoot one I don't have to build and work.

Arriving on a pale horse

jc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly to btt, but we have a 3-gun match (international rules) every 3rd Saturday of the month here at the Oklahoma City Gun Club. It is Kurt M's match (although he's been gone for every one!!hahahahaha) It is usually 4 stages and a whole lotta fun.

Ah Mike I will be there for the next one! and it's going to be 5 stages and oh..by the way bring some extra slugs, one stage is a slug only stage, expect 50 yards fdor at least 8 rounds! Don't forget Glen Harrison was one of the guys who was in on the ground floor of this here little shooting deal :D

• 1 month later...

Benny, or anyone of knowledge(leaving Bennt out), are there anymore details on the Shotgun Championship to be held in Waco? Solid dates? entry form,I'm trying to figure out what I can slip away from work to shoot this year and though Waco isn't on my gotta see list, the match is if it is going to happen. jc