Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&W 627 Speed Beez holster?

S&W627shooter

My son will be using the holster in ICORE, and their rule for holsters is: " The heel of the butt of the gun is not allowed below the bottom of the belt."  When I get the holster, I''ll have to see if the Safariland hanger is too low or if I have to use the drop offset hanger that comes with the Speed-Beez.

Thank you, everyone, for all the good info. 

We went with the CR Speed hangers like Pat Jones showed and Speed Beez holsters. Jeanice will have a complete holster setup for the 627 and 929. Its nice to dial the holster in to exactly where you want it.

Yeah, Pat cost me some money on this thread.  I ordered the C-Bax hanger as well.  I love my speedbeez holster for my 929, but as mentioned couldn't use the drop adaptor as it puts the gun too far from my belt to be legal....hopefully the new hanger will fix that and I can get the gun down where it belongs.

Anyone else need to relieve the top edge of the trigger cover on this holster for finger clearance?  

SA

Yeah, Pat cost me some money on this thread.  I ordered the C-Bax hanger as well.  I love my speedbeez holster for my 929, but as mentioned couldn't use the drop adaptor as it puts the gun too far from my belt to be legal....hopefully the new hanger will fix that and I can get the gun down where it belongs.

Anyone else need to relieve the top edge of the trigger cover on this holster for finger clearance?  

SA
Glad to help. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk